• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Knowing About Pampered Chef

In summary, Debbie says that being a PC consultant is a great way to make some extra money and meet new people. She also says that not many people know about PC, so this can be a good thing. She recommends reaching out to guests who say they are new to PC parties to see if they would like to learn more about the products.
Jennie4PC
I did a show last night and 8 out of 10 people either did not own anything PC or had never heard of them. I know alot of people dont know about PC but that was surprising to me that that many at a show not owning or knowing about PC

Not knowing...could be a good thingNot knowing anything about PC could be a good thing. Use it to your advantage. Be sure to follow up with buying guests about their products a couple of weeks after, to see how they are enjoying or not enjoying their products. It could lead to more bookings for you. ;)

Wow, I would really love to walk into a show like that!! Think how fresh they were--hearing everything for the first time, not looking through the catalog thinking, "I have most of this, except for this and this, and I have two more parties to go to this month, so I'll just get this..."

I signed up as a consultant within two weeks of attending my first show, so after I say that in my introduction, I always tell people if there's anyone here attending your first show ever, let me know and I'll give you a free show of your own next month. Haven't met another first-timer yet, but somebody did call out that they weren't a first timer but wanted in on a deal like that, and I counter-offered to split the cost with her. She said yes, everybody laughed and I went on with the show. Got two more bookings that night, and I think it was partly because she helped me break the ice by booking *during* the presentation.

my third show was at my best friends house. she didnt even know what PC was and did it as a favor to me. well lets just say she is hooked now!! anyways, she had 7 people show up and only 2 of them had heard of PC. i sold alot of things i used that night (garlic press, crinkle cutters, etc.) and each order averaged 35-40 dollars. now i love it when i hear that people say they dont know about PC!!! it really helps to show the products without the pressure, just in my opinion!!

I agree!!!Those are the best kind of shows!! When people go to a PC party for the first time, they get overwhelmed with all the great products. Those people will probably end up being your best customers. Good Luck!!

Debbie :D :D

Love it!When I signed up in February, my ONLY concern was that there were already too many consultants in town.... I made a list of 100 before I even knew what a "list of 100" was, just to see if I could get a good start, well I came up with a enough give it a try. Anyways, things have gone great since... but it is only confirmation that there are not too many for me to be doing it when at a show someone says "this is my first show and I don't have anything." I nearly run up and hug them!!! This happens at half of my shows.... needless to say I am SO glad I signed up!!!! I just had figured since I've had the stuff since marriage (7 years) and have been to shows, that everyone must have too --- so not true!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How is Pampered Chef different from other kitchenware brands?

Unlike other kitchenware brands, Pampered Chef offers a unique direct sales model. This means that our products are sold through independent consultants who offer personalized demonstrations and cooking experiences. This allows customers to see and try our products before making a purchase.

3. Do I have to host a party or attend a demonstration to buy Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a party or attend a demonstration to buy Pampered Chef products. While the direct sales model is a popular way to purchase our products, you can also buy directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants.

4. Are Pampered Chef products expensive?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products at various price points to fit any budget. Our products are designed to be high-quality and long-lasting, making them a worthwhile investment for your kitchen.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant! Our consultants come from all backgrounds and have varying levels of experience in the kitchen. As a consultant, you can earn income by hosting parties, selling products, and building a team. Plus, you'll have access to exclusive discounts and training opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies