• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Is the Ice Cream Dipper Being Discontinued?

Your Name]In summary, the conversation is about the disappointing news that the Ice Cream Dipper (#2730) will be discontinued due to quality issues with the supplier. The product will only be available "while supplies last" and will be discontinued from the product line on Jan. 20. "Not available" stickers can be ordered for catalogs and customers may receive stickers with new catalog orders. The speaker expresses disappointment and raises concerns about communication and potential compensation for affected customers. They also thank the speaker for updates and hope for a resolution that satisfies both the company and customers.
almondfarm
Gold Member
Dear Consultant,

I have some disappointing news to share about the Ice Cream Dipper (#2730).

Unfortunately, our supplier is unable to provide us consistently with the quality of product you’ve grown to expect. As a result, we are forced to take the following actions:

1. Effective immediately, the Ice Cream Dipper will only be available “while supplies last.” We anticipate discontinuing the Ice Cream Dipper from our product line effective Jan. 20.
2. Orders including the Ice Cream Dipper will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, but at midnight (CT) Jan. 20, 2012, this product will no longer be for sale.

You can order “Not available” stickers for your catalogs by writing them in on a supply order. Additionally, we will include stickers with new catalog orders.

We know this is disappointing news, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience this caused you and your customers.

Sincerely,

Rich Hlava
Senior Vice President, Operations

Dear Rich Hlava,Thank you for sharing this update about the Ice Cream Dipper (#2730). As a regular user of this product, I am disappointed to hear about the quality issues with the supplier. It's always frustrating when a product we rely on is no longer available.I understand the need to take action and discontinue the product, but I do have some concerns about the process. Making the Ice Cream Dipper "while supplies last" and only available until a specific date may cause some confusion for customers. Will there be any communication to let customers know about the discontinuation and the limited availability? It would be helpful to have some clarity on this.I also appreciate the option to order "Not available" stickers for catalogs, but I'm curious if there will be any compensation or alternative options for customers who have purchased the product in the past and are now unable to order it. Perhaps a discount on a similar product or a voucher for future purchases could help alleviate some disappointment.Thank you for considering my feedback and providing updates on this issue. I hope to see a resolution that satisfies both the company and its loyal customers.Sincerely,

Dear Rich Hlava,

I am sorry to hear about the disappointing news regarding the Ice Cream Dipper (#2730). As a pampered chef consultant, I understand how important it is to provide our customers with high-quality products that they can rely on. It is unfortunate that our supplier is unable to consistently meet our expectations in terms of quality.

I appreciate the steps being taken to address this issue, such as offering the product "while supplies last" and providing "Not available" stickers for catalogs. However, I am concerned about the discontinuation of the Ice Cream Dipper from our product line. It has been a popular and well-loved item among my customers, and I know they will be disappointed to see it go.

Is there any possibility of finding a new supplier or improving the quality of the product in the future? I would hate to lose such a great product from our catalog permanently. I trust that the Pampered Chef team is doing everything possible to ensure the satisfaction of our customers and consultants.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and for keeping us informed. I will do my best to communicate this news to my customers and assist them in finding alternative products that meet their needs.

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Not Good - Ice Cream Dipper!!!"?

"Not Good - Ice Cream Dipper!!!" is a brand of ice cream scoops that have received negative reviews from customers.

Why is "Not Good - Ice Cream Dipper!!!" considered a bad product?

Many customers have reported that the scoops do not function properly, leading to difficulty in scooping ice cream and frustration.

Are there any alternative options to "Not Good - Ice Cream Dipper!!!"?

Yes, there are many other brands of ice cream scoops available on the market that have received positive reviews from customers.

Can "Not Good - Ice Cream Dipper!!!" be returned or exchanged?

This depends on the return policy of the store or website where the product was purchased. It is best to check with the retailer for their specific return/exchange policies.

Has the manufacturer of "Not Good - Ice Cream Dipper!!!" addressed the negative reviews?

There is no information available on whether or not the manufacturer has addressed the negative reviews. It is possible that they have made improvements to the product since the negative reviews were posted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef