• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Going to Conference, but Earning $$

In summary, there are several ways to earn money without attending the conference, such as hosting virtual parties, selling products through your personal website, and participating in online vendor events. You can still qualify for incentives and bonuses by meeting sales and recruiting goals through online and in-person sales. While attending the conference is beneficial for staying updated and motivated, important information and updates can also be accessed through regular updates and training materials provided by Pampered Chef. Networking and connecting with other consultants can still be done through online groups, virtual training events, and local meet-ups. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of resources and tools to help you succeed, including training and marketing materials, support from your upline and the home office, and virtual training events.
Hunter Mom
I am sad. I'm going to be earning the incentive, but canno make it to conference this year (or any likely) because of a conflict with an event that I am heavily involved with. I really wish that I could use it or get something else (like PC$$!). :(

That sucks. I will never be able to attend conference either unless they move it to another month. They should offer pc$.

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to attend the conference this year. It can be disappointing to miss out on something that you've been looking forward to, especially when it's due to a conflicting event. Have you considered reaching out to the organizers of the conference to see if they have any alternative options for you, such as transferring your incentive to a future event or receiving some sort of compensation? It's always worth asking and explaining your situation. In the meantime, maybe you can find a way to still participate in the conference remotely, whether it's through live streaming or connecting with other attendees online. I hope you're able to find a solution that works for you.

1. How can I earn money if I'm not attending the conference?

There are several ways to earn money even if you're not attending the conference. You can host virtual parties, sell products through your personal website, or reach out to friends and family for orders. You can also participate in online vendor events or join local vendor markets to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I still qualify for incentives and bonuses without attending the conference?

Yes, you can still qualify for incentives and bonuses by meeting the required sales and recruiting goals. These goals can be achieved through online parties, virtual events, and in-person sales. Make sure to stay connected with your team and utilize all available resources to help you reach your goals.

3. Will I miss out on important information and updates if I don't attend the conference?

Although attending the conference is a great way to stay updated and motivated, you won't miss out on important information and updates. Pampered Chef provides regular updates and training materials through the Consultant's Corner and other online resources. You can also connect with your upline and fellow consultants to stay informed.

4. How can I network and connect with other consultants if I'm not attending the conference?

Networking and connecting with other consultants can still be done even if you're not attending the conference. You can join online groups and forums for Pampered Chef consultants, participate in virtual training events, and attend local consultant meet-ups. This will help you stay connected with the Pampered Chef community and build relationships with other consultants.

5. Are there any resources or tools available to help me succeed if I can't attend the conference?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and tools to help you succeed even if you can't attend the conference. These include training materials, marketing materials, and support from your upline and the Pampered Chef home office. You can also access virtual training events and online resources to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lostinco
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • raebates