• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unfair Competition: Pampered Chef Consultant's Glowing Review

;)Sorry to hear that happened! What a bummer. If you can PM her directly, as I think someone else suggested, maybe do that.
jenniferp417
On another message board, someone started a thread about how to make money at home. I nicely and properly chimed in that I work for DS company but I really couldn't name names, but said DS was a good way to make money if you work the business... a page later, a PC Consultant from my state DID chime in with a glowing review of PC.

She didn't say "PM me for me info" or add her web address or anything. That just really burns me up because I was doing the right thing and she just popped in there and did the opposite. :mad:

It's not a blatant enough thing to bother contacting HO about it. I just wanted to gripe and I knew everyone would understand!

That sux! Could you have pm'd her and asked her if she had any questions about ds companies to email you and that you would love to talk to her about it? That way you are not advertising pc.

That's not a bad idea!

You could always say you're a consultant with a DS company that specializes in high quality kitchen tools that make cooking faster, easier and more fun. That way some people would know what you're talking about it without saying the name.

Sorry to hear that happened! What a bummer. If you can PM her directly, as I think someone else suggested, maybe do that.

jenniferp417 said:
On another message board, someone started a thread about how to make money at home. I nicely and properly chimed in that I work for DS company but I really couldn't name names, but said DS was a good way to make money if you work the business... a page later, a PC Consultant from my state DID chime in with a glowing review of PC.

She didn't say "PM me for me info" or add her web address or anything. That just really burns me up because I was doing the right thing and she just popped in there and did the opposite. :mad:

It's not a blatant enough thing to bother contacting HO about it. I just wanted to gripe and I knew everyone would understand!

You wouldn't happen to be on cafemom would you???

No, I'm not - is it good? Should I be? :D

That would've been funny if it were Leah!:D

No, the grocerygame.com ...terismessageboard...

...and NO! It wasn't me, I'm not on there...just good at the internet (at times)... ;)

Hey Jennifer - did the person delete their post? Or was there a similar thread?

jenniferp417 said:
No, I'm not - is it good? Should I be? :D

Yeah it is good....I found it off of myspace... but it is a place for MOM"s only and their is PC consultants on their as well.....

Christ Follower said:
That would've been funny if it were Leah!:D

Nope not me... however on cafemom they have a group that is for mom's that want to start home bases business. I haven't posted anything on their becasue well I now we can't advertise PC .....

1. What is considered unfair competition for a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfair competition for a Pampered Chef consultant can include actions such as using false or misleading information about the company or product, intentionally damaging the reputation of the company or its consultants, or engaging in deceptive marketing tactics to gain an unfair advantage over other consultants.

2. Is it acceptable for a Pampered Chef consultant to write a glowing review about their own business?

No, it is not acceptable for a Pampered Chef consultant to write a glowing review about their own business without disclosing their affiliation with the company. This could be seen as a deceptive marketing tactic and could be considered unfair competition.

3. Can a Pampered Chef consultant use testimonials from satisfied customers in their marketing materials?

Yes, a Pampered Chef consultant can use testimonials from satisfied customers in their marketing materials as long as they have obtained written consent from the customer and have not altered or misrepresented the testimonial in any way.

4. Are there any restrictions on how a Pampered Chef consultant can advertise their business?

Yes, there are restrictions on how a Pampered Chef consultant can advertise their business. Consultants must adhere to the company's advertising guidelines and are not allowed to make false or misleading claims about the products or the business opportunity. They also cannot use the company's trademarks or logos without permission.

5. What should a Pampered Chef consultant do if they suspect another consultant of engaging in unfair competition?

If a Pampered Chef consultant suspects another consultant of engaging in unfair competition, they should report their concerns to the company's ethics hotline or contact their direct supervisor for guidance. The company takes allegations of unfair competition seriously and has processes in place to investigate and address any issues that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group