1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Not enough HWC totes

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I got an e-mail yesterday that said they don't have enough HWC totes. The number of consultants who submitted two from 5/1-15 was more than they anticipated. They are working with the manufacturer but probably won't get my bag until the end of June :cry: Sending me a packet of HWC pins in the meantime. Sounds like PC Consultants are selling!

May 21, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

That's a wonderful way to look at it, Pat. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

May 21, 2009
  3. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

WOW that means there a ton of recruiters recruiting new consultants who are performing... which means we have a strong company in THIS economy! That's the BEST advertisement!

May 21, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

That would be a great recruiting angle for the company. We're doing so much business even our own HOME OFFICE didn't anticipate how much business would be done in the first half of May. :D

May 21, 2009
  5. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Hey Bobbi you need to send that line to HO. Maybe they could use it in a CN.

May 21, 2009
  6. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

Thanks to each one of you who have responded! Thank you for being positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be very happy when I receive my bag and can't wait to receive my pins!!

May 21, 2009
  7. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I was disappointed at first as well but as several people remarked, that means we are selling well! That's okay! I'll be able to use that line you suggested, PCJenni! I'm excited that we are doing well!

May 21, 2009
  8. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Oh no so glad I already got mine. My director is probably gonna have to wait. I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th and she did 15th but hasn't gotten hers yet. I think I got lucky!:p Guess it's better I got it in a day earlier than all the rest of last minute peeps!!:)

May 21, 2009
  9. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Yep, I was definitely one of the last minute submitters. As a part time cheffer, I worked REALLY hard to get that tote because I love Vera Bradley bags and I wanted a PC version of Vera. Whenever it comes, I'll be thrilled because I earned it! ​

May 21, 2009
  10. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

Well I'm disappointed because I wasn't so lucky. My shows were submitted on the 8th and the 13th-neither were on hold and I am on the waiting list. I was very unhappy yesterday to get the email that I had to wait. I really didn't want any HWC pins but I'll take them. I can't wait for my tote.
    I'm glad everyone was able to put a positive spin on it. At least it's a sign that business is good:love:

May 21, 2009
  11. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Well, Beth, you'll probably be one of the next ones to receive your bag.

May 21, 2009
  12. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I submitted my shows on the 9th and 12th - my bag arrived on Sat (16th). Sounds as if I must have submitted my shows just in time.

13. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Now I am totally curious on how many of those bags they did have and just how good is business? Awesome to all of you who did earn them, that is great! Linda, you gonna take yours to China this summer? Remember, they said you never know who or where your next recruit or host may be!
    Make sure you take a picture of our Santoku!

Last edited: May 22, 2009
    May 22, 2009
  14. cookie325

cookie325 Member

I submitted my shows on the 8th and the 15th, so I'll probably be one of the only ones to get mine. Oh well, I'll get my Deep Covered Baker next week, so I'm stoked about that!

May 22, 2009
Have something to add?