• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Edition HWC Totes Delayed - More Consultants Submitting Than Expected

In summary, PC Consultants is having a hard time getting enough HWC totes and they are working with the manufacturer. They are sending out a packet of pins in the meantime.
pkd09
Silver Member
I got an e-mail yesterday that said they don't have enough HWC totes. The number of consultants who submitted two from 5/1-15 was more than they anticipated. They are working with the manufacturer but probably won't get my bag until the end of June :cry: Sending me a packet of HWC pins in the meantime. Sounds like PC Consultants are selling!

That's a wonderful way to look at it, Pat. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

WOW that means there a ton of recruiters recruiting new consultants who are performing... which means we have a strong company in THIS economy! That's the BEST advertisement!

PCJenni said:
WOW that means there a ton of recruiters recruiting new consultants who are performing... which means we have a strong company in THIS economy! That's the BEST advertisement!

That would be a great recruiting angle for the company. We're doing so much business even our own HOME OFFICE didn't anticipate how much business would be done in the first half of May. :D

Hey Bobbi you need to send that line to HO. Maybe they could use it in a CN.

Thanks to each one of you who have responded! Thank you for being positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be very happy when I receive my bag and can't wait to receive my pins!!

I was disappointed at first as well but as several people remarked, that means we are selling well! That's okay! I'll be able to use that line you suggested, PCJenni! I'm excited that we are doing well!

Oh no so glad I already got mine. My director is probably gonna have to wait. I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th and she did 15th but hasn't gotten hers yet. I think I got lucky!:p Guess it's better I got it in a day earlier than all the rest of last minute peeps!!:)

Yep, I was definitely one of the last minute submitters. As a part time cheffer, I worked REALLY hard to get that tote because I love Vera Bradley bags and I wanted a PC version of Vera. Whenever it comes, I'll be thrilled because I earned it!​

kcmckay said:
Oh no so glad I already got mine. My director is probably gonna have to wait. I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th and she did 15th but hasn't gotten hers yet. I think I got lucky!:p Guess it's better I got it in a day earlier than all the rest of last minute peeps!!:)

Well I'm disappointed because I wasn't so lucky. My shows were submitted on the 8th and the 13th-neither were on hold and I am on the waiting list. I was very unhappy yesterday to get the email that I had to wait. I really didn't want any HWC pins but I'll take them. I can't wait for my tote.
I'm glad everyone was able to put a positive spin on it. At least it's a sign that business is good:love:

Well, Beth, you'll probably be one of the next ones to receive your bag.

I submitted my shows on the 9th and 12th - my bag arrived on Sat (16th). Sounds as if I must have submitted my shows just in time.

Now I am totally curious on how many of those bags they did have and just how good is business? Awesome to all of you who did earn them, that is great! Linda, you gonna take yours to China this summer? Remember, they said you never know who or where your next recruit or host may be!
Make sure you take a picture of our Santoku!

Last edited:
I submitted my shows on the 8th and the 15th, so I'll probably be one of the only ones to get mine. Oh well, I'll get my Deep Covered Baker next week, so I'm stoked about that!

What is the reason for the delay in the Limited Edition HWC Totes?

The delay in the Limited Edition HWC Totes is due to a higher number of consultants submitting orders than expected. This has caused a delay in the production and shipment of the totes.

When can we expect the Limited Edition HWC Totes to be available?

We are working on fulfilling the orders as quickly as possible. However, due to the unexpected high demand, the totes may not be available for another couple of weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Will the price of the Limited Edition HWC Totes be affected by the delay?

No, the price of the Limited Edition HWC Totes will remain the same. We understand the excitement and anticipation for these totes and want to ensure that our customers receive them at the original price.

Can I cancel my order for the Limited Edition HWC Totes?

If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team. However, please note that due to the high demand, your order may have already been processed and shipped. In that case, we are unable to cancel your order.

What is being done to prevent future delays in Limited Edition products?

We are constantly reviewing and improving our processes to meet the demand for our Limited Edition products. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay and assure you that we are working to prevent this from happening in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies