• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried promoting your PC business with logo shirts?

In summary, Deb is doing well, things are going well with PC, and she is excited to try out for a wave in NC.
blestmom
Thanks to everyone for their advice. Things have been going well with PC for me. My start just may be a little slower than some. But I'm happy with my progress!

Thanks for the advice and words of encouragement.

Deb

WHOHOO! Good job Deb! :) It'll come in good time!

Way to go Deb!!! Way to follow through!!! We all have our ups and downs and that is what is great about having a cheering section!!! They help us celebrate our ups and pull us out of our downs!!:D

Great! Thank you for keeping us updated!

So what does your show schedule look like? How have your contacts been going?

Deb,
I didn't get to reply to your other post because I just began reading it a moment ago. But I am glad that you no longer feel discouraged. I think we all feel like that more than once in this business, but you get to learn from each experience. Just keep your chin up and like someone once told me... Bless, release and move on to the next one!

Well, I don't have many shows on my schedule...but...I am working at making contacts, and for me right now, that is GOOD! Plus, I've gotten some orders just from wearing my PC sweatshirt, etc. I'm having fun.

WOO HOO! Keep up the great attitude and have fun with it!

micocina said:
Bless, release and move on to the next one!

That is good advice...thanks. :)

That's great to get orders from wearing the PC sweatshirt. I wasn't impressed with the one thing I ordered from Merrill, so I sent it back. I plan to try and buy at conference. I had tried on a jacket at conference and loved it, but didn't want to spend the money at the time. I ordered it in November, but when it came, it was horrid. I sent it back. Now, I'm afraid to order w/o actually trying on the clothes I'm going to purchase.

I was at a basketball game for my son, and someone came up to me because she saw my PC sweatshirt, and she wanted to order some stoneware. I didn't have a catalog with me ("I know, I know...I NEED to do that" I need to order the catalog tote.) Anyway, I gave her my business card, and she place a $66 order. Now THAT was fun!

Great job, Deb! And thanks for the update... glad to know you're still hangin' around this zoo (it really is a great place - even with the ups and downs) and that you're finding your own stride. Things have been r-e-a-l-l-y s---l---o---w for me the past few months, but I'm working on gettin' my grove back (giggle). I'm getting there and glad to know you are, too!!!

BTW... what wave are you in for NC? And where are you from?

Yes, that would put a big smile on your face. Now, remember that when you're feeling discouraged. I need to remember some of my good memories, too.

katie0128 said:
BTW... what wave are you in for NC? And where are you from?

I'm from Alaska, but I'm not sure what NC is? Wave?? :confused:

blestmom said:
I'm from Alaska, but I'm not sure what NC is? Wave?? :confused:
NC is North Carolina - well, Katie means National Conference.:p

There are 3 different sessions and each one is a wave - there are so many consultants who go that they have to do it 3 times!

National Conference
Wave is when you're supposed to attend according to your national director or National Executive Director, or something like that.
You're from Alaska? Wow, I'm amazed at the anyone who lives in Alaska. That has nothing to do with PC. I just can't imagine living there!

JAE said:
National Conference
Wave is when you're supposed to attend according to your national director or National Executive Director, or something like that.
We are assigned by our Executive Director. Your director should know yours and you can get the full list on consultant's corner.

Okay...thanks! NC = National Conference. I'll add that to my list of PC acronyms. ;)

Oh, and Beth, I usually have to think twice about NC. I think of North Carolina before National Conference. I'm getting better with the context thing.

Glad to hear all is going well for you now. Keep it up!!!! :)

BethCooks4U said:
NC is North Carolina - well, Katie means National Conference.:p

There are 3 different sessions and each one is a wave - there are so many consultants who go that they have to do it 3 times!

Yep, that's what I meant. Sorry about that. It took me a long time to get used to the PC and online speak around here, but now that I'm getting used to it, I forget that other people have NO idea what we are talking about. Some days, trying to read posts is as frustrating as trying to read a patient's chart at work (I work in a hospital).

JAE said:
Oh, and Beth, I usually have to think twice about NC. I think of North Carolina before National Conference. I'm getting better with the context thing.
Bummer Jill!! I just noticed you're in Wave 1.:( I'm in Wave 3, so I guess no rooming together at conference this year. The other directors and their downlines that I do meetings with are in Wave 1 too! BUMMER! I'll have to be really good and not try to pry secrets out of all of you.:D

I'm in Wave 3 with you Becky!

The NC thing: Quite a while back (a couple years ago) I abreviated Nat. Conf. with NC on this forum and I was asked "Why are you going to North Carolina?" That really stuck with me so I rarely if ever use that even though it is common use here. lol

BethCooks4U said:
I'm in Wave 3 with you Becky!
Cool! We'll be tortured with all the others in Wave 3 because we'll be the last to know everything.:( :(

Though you were a great roomy, Becky, I'm so hoping that I have a plan way before the time I had a plan last year. Though, now that I know you, it would be fine to room with you again. I still don't think anyone in my cluster is going. I need to create my own team. That's my focus from here on out.

pamperedbecky said:
Cool! We'll be tortured with all the others in Wave 3 because we'll be the last to know everything.:( :(
I KNOW!:grumpy: I have been in wave 2 once, wave 1 once and otherwise always in that last wave. Oh, well, at least we don't have to hide our catalogs on our way out of town.

Good news Deb! Keep having fun! :):):)

Deb, glad to read you are not so discouraged anymore!

I just got a catalog show out of the blue, Friday night, so I might just get those pink HWC items free. It's a mother & daughter pair who wanted to order around $100 worth of stuff....I talked to them about the awesome Feb host special and they are psyched! They called me tonight to get more info but I had a houseful of guests - we are going to touch base tomorrow.

kspry said:
Deb, glad to read you are not so discouraged anymore!

I just got a catalog show out of the blue, Friday night, so I might just get those pink HWC items free. It's a mother & daughter pair who wanted to order around $100 worth of stuff....I talked to them about the awesome Feb host special and they are psyched! They called me tonight to get more info but I had a houseful of guests - we are going to touch base tomorrow.

Just a reminder guys!

Feb 16-29 is only to earn the host special free not ALL the HWC items.

March 1st starts the earning period for the other HWC items.

...and watch the deadlines...it is HELD and SUBMITTED on each...pretty narrow timelines...

pamperedbecky said:

Yeah, but you won't be tortured with having to keep quiet about all the cool news until everyone else has a chance to go. :chef:

blestmom said:
I was at a basketball game for my son, and someone came up to me because she saw my PC sweatshirt, and she wanted to order some stoneware. I didn't have a catalog with me ("I know, I know...I NEED to do that" I need to order the catalog tote.) Anyway, I gave her my business card, and she place a $66 order. Now THAT was fun!

Everyone tells me not to have catalogues too handy because they will be taken without orders. Ask for contact information to send them a catalogue.
Then you can follow up.
I'm thinking of having the PC logo put on the back of some shirts. I've noticed that very few people look at you while you are walking towards them.
Bobby

1. How can logo shirts help promote my Pampered Chef business?

Logo shirts are a great way to increase brand recognition and visibility for your Pampered Chef business. By wearing a shirt with your company's logo, you are essentially a walking advertisement, reaching potential customers wherever you go.

2. Where can I get Pampered Chef logo shirts?

You can order Pampered Chef logo shirts through the consultant store on the Pampered Chef website or through a local vendor that specializes in custom apparel. You can also create your own using a printing service or DIY methods.

3. How much do Pampered Chef logo shirts cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef logo shirts can vary depending on the vendor and the quantity ordered. It is recommended to check with different vendors for pricing and to take advantage of any bulk order discounts.

4. Can I use logo shirts as part of my marketing strategy for my Pampered Chef business?

Absolutely! Logo shirts are a cost-effective and creative way to market your Pampered Chef business. You can wear them to events, parties, and even out in public to attract potential customers and generate interest in your business.

5. Are logo shirts necessary for promoting my Pampered Chef business?

No, they are not necessary, but they can certainly be a helpful tool in promoting your business. Logo shirts are just one aspect of a comprehensive marketing strategy, but they can make a big impact in increasing brand awareness and building your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies