• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order 'Not Available' Stickers for Spring/Summer Catalogs - No Charge!

In summary, "Not Available" stickers are used to mark out of stock or unavailable products. They cannot be ordered or purchased at Pampered Chef parties, but can be added to a wishlist or checked back on later. The length of time a product has a "Not Available" sticker can vary, but they are designed to be temporary and can be easily removed without damaging the product.
cochef
Gold Member
"There is no charge for the stickers, but please order only what you need for spring/summer catalogs"
I noticed the above note in the News Wire this week. Do you think that is because they hope to have it resolved by September or something has changed in the new catalog?

chances are it won't be in the new cataog which is why they only want you to order enough for the current catalog.

I think it is more likely that they are trying to conserve resources and only provide what is necessary for the upcoming season. It could also be a way to prevent excess waste and promote sustainability. I don't think it has anything to do with resolving any issues or changes in the new catalog.

1. What are "Not Available" stickers used for?

"Not Available" stickers are used to mark products or items that are out of stock or currently unavailable for purchase. They help to easily identify which products are not currently in stock.

2. Can I still order a product with a "Not Available" sticker?

No, unfortunately products with "Not Available" stickers cannot be ordered at this time. However, you can add them to your wishlist or check back at a later time to see if they become available again.

3. How long do products typically have a "Not Available" sticker on them?

The length of time a product has a "Not Available" sticker on it varies. It can depend on factors such as the popularity of the product, availability from our suppliers, and production times. We strive to restock products as quickly as possible.

4. Can I still purchase a product with a "Not Available" sticker at a Pampered Chef party?

No, products with "Not Available" stickers cannot be purchased at Pampered Chef parties. However, you can still add them to your wishlist or check back at a later time to see if they become available again.

5. Are "Not Available" stickers permanent or can they be removed?

"Not Available" stickers are not permanent and can be easily removed. They are designed to be temporary and will come off cleanly without leaving any residue or damage on the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies
Views
NooraK