• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Earn Extra Cash by Becoming a Secret Shopper?

In summary, [email protected] said that if you have an interest in becoming a "Secret Shopper" - responsible for rating sales clerks, business websites, stores, restaurants - NO COST TO YOU WHATSOEVER and you get paid. (Plus reimbursement for any payments you make ... such as your tab at a restaurant). Email him at [email protected] to get more information. This is a legit company with a proven track record. Shoppers are needed throughout the USA.
RMDave
Gold Member
This is NOT another Direct Sales business opportunity .. but it may be an opportunity for those who want to earn small payments for small amounts of work done.If you have any interest in becoming a "Secret Shopper" - responsible for rating sales clerks, business websites, stores, restaurants - NO COST TO YOU WHATSOEVER and you get paid. (Plus reimbursement for any payments you make ... such as your tab at a restaurant). Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a link with all the info. This is a legit company with a proven track record. Shoppers are needed throughout the USA.Again, please DO NOT private message me (I've already sent out 44 and its difficult to remember who I sent to and who is a new request). Just putting your email address here for me to grab isn't efficient either (did I send a response to [email protected] or didn't I?)SO please just email me and I'll happily send you the link.

Last edited:
I have a friend who does secret shopping. She gets to go out to eat, to the movies and shopping for stuff, gets paid for it, and gets reimbursed for whatever she pays for on her trip. I've been thinking I should look into it.

I agree, Noora. I've enjoyed doing this. It isn't going to pay the rent or the mortgage (I'll leave that to PC) but its nice to be able to complain about shoddy service (or rave about good service) and get paid for it.Send me your email.

RMDave said:
but its nice to be able to complain about shoddy service (or rave about good service) and get paid for it.

What a perfect job for you!

Agree completely. LOL

I'd LOVE to do that but I'm in Canada :(

Sorry Jodi :(

Please send the info to me I have always wanted to do this and was never able to figure out how. my email is [email protected] Thanks alot!

I would like info too, although I am not sure how many secret shoppers they need in Alaska. [email protected]

Hey Dave - my e-mail never came. Can you try it again?

I am interested in it too! I have always been interested in it, but have heard that there are companies that are not legit. So I didn't want to learn the hard way.
if you could please email me at: [email protected]. I would appreciate it.
I wish I could be a secret shopper for HP now. I really would have a lot to say. Worst experience I ever had with a company :eek: :cry:
CS should really make a new smily face with screaming and hair falling out.

I am interested, but also in Alaska, so I am not sure of the opportunities here. Thanks!
[email protected]

Saw info about this in the news; they said there are scams about this so everyone needs to be careful. I was interested, but they did not give any info. on the legetimate contacts for this. Dave if you are willing to share some more, please send me the info, too: [email protected]

They're legit. I've worked with them now for 30 days and the checks cash just fine. If you don't receive email, let me know and I'll Private Message the info here.D

I'd like to look at some information. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks, Dave!

I would really be interested. I have looked into a few companies but they always want money upfront. If you don't care to share my email is [email protected].
Thanks!

oh could you e mail me the info as well, [email protected] Do you think they are legit in VA!

Dave, could you please PM me the info and website. Thanks!

I have met just a couple of people who have found legit companies that do this, but they love it!

When you go to an event/restaurant, etc do the pay for the table? Spouse, kids, etc? Or, just you?

I am assuming that you visit places in the general area that you live in? Is there a limit on the surrounding area that you may visit?

I would love to learn more about it! [email protected]

robochick84 said:
I have met just a couple of people who have found legit companies that do this, but they love it!

When you go to an event/restaurant, etc do the pay for the table? Spouse, kids, etc? Or, just you?

I am assuming that you visit places in the general area that you live in? Is there a limit on the surrounding area that you may visit?

I would love to learn more about it! [email protected]

Ashley, it all depends on the restaurant. Some of the chains give you up to $28 reimbursement (excluding tip) plus an additional fee. Some only want you to order a cup of java.

I'll private message you with the info.

Dave, I would like info as well..do you mind forwarding it my way?
Thanks so much! [email protected]

Hi Dave,I would like this information as well. [email protected]Thanks so much!!!
Ashley

A slight change in my request: Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a link with all the info. This is a legit company with a proven track record. Shoppers are needed throughout the USA.

Please DO NOT private message me (I've already sent out 44 and its difficult to remember who I sent to and who is a new request). Just putting your email address here for me to grab isn't efficient either (did I sent something to [email protected] or didn't I?)

SO please just email me and I'll happily send you the link.

RMDave said:
I guess clover isn't detail oriented.

Not nice, I did not see your post request till after, as I was hurrying and went straight to end to request, its ok, nevermind anyway

clover71199 said:
Not nice, I did not see your post request till after, as I was hurrying and went straight to end to request, its ok, nevermind anyway

Don't mind Dave, he's just grouchy.

RMDave said:
I guess clover isn't detail oriented.

But she's right, Dave, that wasn't very nice. Not everyone on here knows you as well as some of us do, and I'm sure you know that written messages don't convey tone of voice and such. Some people just might not get your humor. :)

You're both right ... but when someone asks that you email and not send a private message ... and not leave an email address ... and they don't respond properly, I can only assume that either they don't care or they don't bother to read. Pretty simple.Yes I'm grouchy. I don't tolerate people who can't follow simple instructions!Dave
Grouchy but tolerable!

RMDave said:
You're both right ... but when someone asks that you email and not send a private message ... and not leave an email address ... and they don't respond properly, I can only assume that either they don't care or they don't bother to read. Pretty simple.

Yes I'm grouchy. I don't tolerate people who can't follow simple instructions!

Dave
Grouchy but tolerable!

OUCH! Yikes....:confused:

RMDave said:
You're both right ... but when someone asks that you email and not send a private message ... and not leave an email address ... and they don't respond properly, I can only assume that either they don't care or they don't bother to read. Pretty simple.

Yes I'm grouchy. I don't tolerate people who can't follow simple instructions!

Dave
Grouchy but tolerable!

Well, to be fair, your original post wasn't edited until 3 minutes prior to her post with her email. Had you updated it at the same time you posted your change, she would have seen it right away. I couldn't really expect someone to go through ALL the posts in this type of a thread, which they would probably just assume to be other people requesting the information.

But I totally understand where you're coming from. :D

IF you're going to edit original info given, it should be done in the original post, not 3 pages later. :rolleyes:Really shouldn't blast someone for following original instructions. How would she know that you were going to change the rules late in the game?

You're all correct. I'm an uncaring, evil person. I apologize for everything of which I've ever been accused. Nasty. Rotten. Grouchy .. and yet, in a fascinating way .. plain adorable.Try me on a day when I haven't spent an hour on the phone with the host-from-hell. Perhaps I'll be nicer and fairer and even more adorable.D

RMDave said:
You're all correct. I'm an uncaring, evil person. I apologize for everything of which I've ever been accused. Nasty. Rotten. Grouchy .. and yet, in a fascinating way .. plain adorable.

Try me on a day when I haven't spent an hour on the phone with the host-from-hell. Perhaps I'll be nicer and fairer and even more adorable.

D

I like that plan. Well said. ... and even more adorable. :D

Hey, Dave! Thanks...I'm already set up to a free hotel night plus a $25 spending allowance...SWEET!

nikked said:
Hey, Dave! Thanks...I'm already set up to a free hotel night plus a $25 spending allowance...SWEET!

YAY! Good luck.

Hey Dave,my e-mail never came. will you please send it to me I would really to do this;thanks.

Tammy

Tammy Thurmon said:
Hey Dave,my e-mail never came. will you please send it to me I would really to do this;thanks.

Tammy

You'll want to email him again...since he may miss your post on here. I'm sure he's gotten barraged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies