• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Earn Extra Cash by Becoming a Secret Shopper?

In summary, [email protected] said that if you have an interest in becoming a "Secret Shopper" - responsible for rating sales clerks, business websites, stores, restaurants - NO COST TO YOU WHATSOEVER and you get paid. (Plus reimbursement for any payments you make ... such as your tab at a restaurant). Email him at [email protected] to get more information. This is a legit company with a proven track record. Shoppers are needed throughout the USA.
Dave,
I sent you a thank stating I received your email but I don't know if I did it right, so I thought I better say thank you off of your post.

THANK YOU

tammy

You are more than welcome, Tammy. Good luck!

you can go to www.mspa.com to get info. I think this is the correct website. A friend gave it to me several weeks ago and I typed it into a txt message.

I also have www.getravelop.com

Hey Dave,
Can you explain to all of us exactly what it means to be a Leather Daddy (since my web browser blocks it when I search for it)?
Since you so proudly display it in your signature.

I emailed you about it

<h2>1. What is a "Secret Shopper"?</h2><p>A "Secret Shopper" is someone who is hired by a company to visit their store, restaurant, or website and evaluate their customer service, products, and overall experience. This information is then used by the company to improve their business.</p><h2>2. How do I become a "Secret Shopper"?</h2><p>To become a "Secret Shopper", you can sign up with a legitimate company that offers these types of opportunities. They will provide you with training and assign you to different assignments based on your location and availability.</p><h2>3. Is there a cost to become a "Secret Shopper"?</h2><p>No, there is no cost to become a "Secret Shopper". Legitimate companies will not charge you any fees to sign up or participate in their assignments. Be cautious of any company that asks for money upfront.</p><h2>4. How much can I earn as a "Secret Shopper"?</h2><p>The amount you can earn as a "Secret Shopper" varies depending on the company and the assignments you complete. Typically, you will receive a small payment for each assignment, as well as reimbursement for any purchases you are required to make.</p><h2>5. Is this a direct sales business opportunity?</h2><p>No, being a "Secret Shopper" is not a direct sales business opportunity. You are not required to sell any products or services. Your role is to evaluate and provide feedback on the customer experience at various businesses.</p>

1. What is a "Secret Shopper"?

A "Secret Shopper" is someone who is hired by a company to visit their store, restaurant, or website and evaluate their customer service, products, and overall experience. This information is then used by the company to improve their business.

2. How do I become a "Secret Shopper"?

To become a "Secret Shopper", you can sign up with a legitimate company that offers these types of opportunities. They will provide you with training and assign you to different assignments based on your location and availability.

3. Is there a cost to become a "Secret Shopper"?

No, there is no cost to become a "Secret Shopper". Legitimate companies will not charge you any fees to sign up or participate in their assignments. Be cautious of any company that asks for money upfront.

4. How much can I earn as a "Secret Shopper"?

The amount you can earn as a "Secret Shopper" varies depending on the company and the assignments you complete. Typically, you will receive a small payment for each assignment, as well as reimbursement for any purchases you are required to make.

5. Is this a direct sales business opportunity?

No, being a "Secret Shopper" is not a direct sales business opportunity. You are not required to sell any products or services. Your role is to evaluate and provide feedback on the customer experience at various businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies