• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!

In summary, the SCRAPPIN’ SQUARE GAME is a new game that adds about $400+ to monthly sales. It involves selling squares for $2 each, regardless of attendance, and the total number of squares sold determines the amount of free product to be won. At the closing of the show, a number is drawn and the owner of that square wins the total amount of free product. This game helps increase party sales and can be used for open houses and mystery host parties as well. While some guests may not be interested, it has been successful for many consultants. However, it may not be suitable for all areas due to different beliefs and values.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
a new game I started doing with my shows...It adds about $400+ to my sales a month. It is called the.. SCRAPPIN’ SQUARE GAME

Ok, here’s how it works! You get people to purchase squares for $2 a piece regardless of whether they are coming to your event or not. They pick what numbers they want, and you write their names on those squares. Once you are done selling squares, the total number of squares sold X $2 = the amount of free product to be won. At the closing of your show, we will draw a number and the person who owns that # square wins the total amount of free product. For example, if you sell all 50 squares, you multiply 50 X $2 and you get $100. We draw #28 at your party and Lucy Smith’s name is on #28 so Lucy wins $100 in free product. The benefit for you as a hostess is that $ amount will be added to your total party sales. So, if you sell all 50 squares, then $100 will be added to your party total.

Any questions please let me know.

Thank you,
Michelle Lemon
Your Cooking Consultant
The Pampered Chef®
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/michellelemon

Attachments

• number game.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 319
  • number game-1.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 272
I have done this as well... GREAT way to add sales to your party, and that lucky person will then be a customer for life!

I haven't had any luck doing this at shows....but everyone loves it when I do an Open House. I usuall have 100 squares and sell them for $1 per square or $5 for 6 squares (I write the balance off as Consultant Gift).

I had posted this quite a while ago and even shared it last year at conference with a few new friends that I made by networking. Anyway, I put a PC squareboard in with every host pack and leave it up to the host to use it or not. I've only had two people not use it. I tell them it helps them out (& me but I don't tell them that!) if they don't get a good showing....they will start with having at least $100. It works for me so that's what I do. One of the people that didn't use it was totally against gambling. I do it for open houses and mystery host parties as well. Glad to see that others do it too. I'll do anythinig for extra money on a show! I've known people to use 60 squares at $1 each so that they get $60 in free stuff (the winner) plus a guest special. It all works out in the end!

I just emailed the instructions out to my host for Thursday's show....we'll see, hopefully it helps - thanks so much for the files!!

No problem! I am doing an average of $1500 MORE each month since Oct and it soooo helps!

I did this as well. In fact I had a show on Super Bowl Sunday and it was very fitting. I sold about 30 squares @ $2 a piece. I think it depends on the hostess and your audience. I had a lady a few months back that was VERY against the whole thing. She said it was gambling and didn't approve.....yikes! But then I had another lady who LOVED it and sold over 50 squares at her show. It just depends. Some fish bite, and some don't!

I think I will try this!!!

I am (crossing my fingers) thinking that my Thursday's host would do a great job with the game. I also offered her to do $1 a square if that is what she chooses... we'll see!

MeesMom3 said:
I did this as well. In fact I had a show on Super Bowl Sunday and it was very fitting. I sold about 30 squares @ $2 a piece. I think it depends on the hostess and your audience. I had a lady a few months back that was VERY against the whole thing. She said it was gambling and didn't approve.....yikes! But then I had another lady who LOVED it and sold over 50 squares at her show. It just depends. Some fish bite, and some don't!

I've always been intrigued by this...but I've been afraid to do it for this very reason! I live in an extremely conservative area, and I think I could alienate alot of people at my shows.....een if the host loved it, chance are there would be guests at her show who would be offended. As much as I love the idea, I don't think it would fly here very well!

ChefBeckyD said:
I've always been intrigued by this...but I've been afraid to do it for this very reason! I live in an extremely conservative area, and I think I could alienate alot of people at my shows.....een if the host loved it, chance are there would be guests at her show who would be offended. As much as I love the idea, I don't think it would fly here very well!

I know. The town I live in is EXTREMELY conservative. So I have to really know my audience before I offer it.

1. What is "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!"?

"Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!" is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef to add excitement to your parties and gatherings. It involves rolling a dice and completing various cooking or kitchen-related tasks to earn points and win prizes.

2. How do I play "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!"?

To play "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!", you will need a game board, a dice, and game cards. Roll the dice to determine which task you need to complete, and then follow the instructions on the corresponding game card. Each completed task earns you points, and the player with the most points at the end of the game wins!

3. Can I customize the tasks in "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!"?

Yes, you can customize the tasks in "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!" to fit your party theme or preferences. You can create your own game cards or use the blank ones provided and come up with your own tasks to add to the game.

4. What types of prizes can I win in "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!"?

The prizes for "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!" can vary and can be tailored to suit your preferences. Some ideas for prizes include kitchen gadgets, cooking tools, or even gift cards. You can also choose to have a grand prize for the player with the most points at the end of the game.

5. Is "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Win Big with The SCRAppIN' SQUARE Game!" is suitable for all ages. The tasks can be adjusted to fit the abilities of different age groups, making it a fun game for both adults and children to play together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
photochef
  • AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • thepartylady