• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Pampered Chef Related...my Mom's Books

In summary, my mom was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2000 shortly after I announced I was pregnant with twins. She was put on disability after working her whole life, but decided to fullfill her other dream and write the books she wanted to write. She has three on the market and I want to share them with you. I have an email printed up for those that want more info.
lisa717
My mom was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2000 shortly after I announced I was pregnant with twins....she was put on disability after working her whole life. She decided to fullfill her other dream and write the books she wanted to write...she has three on the market and I want to share them with you....I have an email printed up for those that want more info.
The first is a fully illustrated Children's book featuring my twins when they were 4..Grandma Helps Us Pretend"
The second is "Wait a Minute God I have a better Idea"...a collection of christain short stories.
The third is "Hey Mom! Let's go out to lunch"..a tribute to 3 sisters who formed a team to help their mother through the "hell" of Alzheimer's disease.

If you want more details on any of these books with the prices please email me at [email protected] and I will forward that to you!!! Thanks for reading!!~~~Lisa

OK thanks..I did.

I emailed you back my Paypal info Kathy, ENJOY!

I sent you the email did you get it?

My Mom also has Parkinson's Disease. She was diagnosed in 1990, but had it for several years before that. She also went on disability. That is so great your Mom got to fulfill her dream though! My Mom hasn't been able to do that. She has strong faith though and has kept a positive attitude. Unfortunately the disease is really starting to take it's toll on her and my Dad.

I would love info. on your Mom's books. Please email me at pampchefrhondab@Chef Success.com.

Rhonda...it would not let me send it to that address...do you have another?Did the reat of you receive it?

Hey Lisa,

That becuase every time I put c and then and s together it spells out chef success! (Greg if you read this can you please change that!).

So the last part is a "c" and an "s" and then .com.

Thanks,

so it's really @cs.com???????????

AHAAAA it did it to me too...now I got you!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

but that wouldn't work either...I don't get it I guess

It is pampchefrhondab@ c and s (only put the c and s not the and with no spaces) .com.

the c and s stand for CompuServe - no chef success in my email address:)!

If that still doesn't work for you use [email protected]

Do I need to type out compuserve? because I did try is with the c and the s without the and and it said NO GO..LOL

lisa717 said:
Do I need to type out compuserve? because I did try is with the c and the s without the and and it said NO GO..LOL

Just use [email protected]

OK I just sent it let me know if you got it!

1. What are "Non Pampered Chef Related...my Mom's Books"?

"Non Pampered Chef Related...my Mom's Books" refers to a collection of cookbooks and recipe books that were not created or endorsed by Pampered Chef, but were written by the mother of a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are these books available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

No, these books are not sold through Pampered Chef. They can be found at various bookstores or online retailers.

3. Do these books contain Pampered Chef recipes?

While some recipes may feature Pampered Chef products, the majority of the recipes in these books are not related to Pampered Chef.

4. Can I use these books to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, these books are not affiliated with Pampered Chef and therefore cannot be used for a Pampered Chef party. However, you may find some recipes that use Pampered Chef products that can be recreated for a party.

5. Are these books endorsed by Pampered Chef?

No, these books are not endorsed by Pampered Chef. They are simply written by a Pampered Chef consultant's mother and are not affiliated with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • amy07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Kathy Friedman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies