• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Search: Help Find Chocolate, Pastries & More in Midwest!

In summary, there are many DS companies that have chocolates, pastries, etc. If you are looking for a vendor for this type of event, Dove Chocolates should be on your list.
c00p
Gold Member
I live in the midwest (Kansas City area) and am trying to help organize a spring vendor bazaar thingy. I'm trying to think of various DS companies to invite and I've got a lot, but I can't seem to think of any company that has chocolates, pastries, etc. Does anyone know of one??? Here's a list I've come up with so far:
Premier Jewely (so I can't also have Lia Sophia or Silpada)
Home Interior or now it's Celebrating Home
Creative Memories, Mary Kay (can't have Arbonne or others),
Uppercase Living, PartyLite, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple, Princess House, Close To My Heart, Stampin' Up, Longaberger, Avon, Mia Bella Candles. Any others???? I'm open to lots of suggestions!!!

What about Discovery Toys or Usbourne Books?

Susan

There is Dove Chocolates now. Not sure of any other food ones. Good luck with it! Looks like you got a nice variety.

ooooohhhhh, Dove Chocolates???!!! I'll have to check that out!!! Thanks!

http://www.directsalesparty.com/DOVEChocolateatHome.html
Home: Herbalife

Those are my suggestions.

What's the name of the bedding company????? I am drawing a blank here.

Why not differerent jewelry companies?? You have Mary Kay and Avon, and are listing Arborne.

Pure Romance???? They can keep it clean!

Tomboy Tools?

wine shop at home
southern living at home
at home america
taste of home entertaining
homemade gourmet
& I agree I'd add the other jewelry vendors and Arbonne (you have 2 candle companies)
i wouldn't do 2 of the same company but I would offer all the different vendors

Private Quarters is the bedding co.
Fuller Brush
Simply Fun (family games and puzzles)
Traveling VineyardAnd I agree with Teresa - you have 2 companies listed for a couple of product lines, so why not for jewelry or cosmetics/skin care? The jewelry companies have very different product lines and price points.

OOOOOPSS maybe it is traveling vineyard and not wine shop at home..... we have had their wine and it was nasty. my DH poured it down the drain, but wine is his hobbythere are some other scrapbook type companies too but can't think of the name.what about F.A.I.T.H. jewelry

Signature Homestyles
Wildtree Herbs
Gold Canyon Candles
New Canaan Farms (our absolute favorite gourmet food)

Cool! Thanks for all of the suggestions! As for as duplicate type companies (jewelry, skin care, etc.) I agree having more is fine. BUT.....I'm only helping with this and was told that I couldn't have more of the same. Maybe a little "persuasion" is in order...... :D

1. What types of chocolate and pastries can be found through the vendor search?

The vendor search for chocolate, pastries, and more in the Midwest includes a variety of options such as chocolate truffles, gourmet cookies, artisanal chocolates, specialty cakes, and more. The specific selection may vary based on location and availability.

2. How can I search for vendors in a specific state or city in the Midwest?

To search for vendors in a specific state or city in the Midwest, simply enter the location in the search bar provided on the vendor search page. You can also filter your search by state or city using the options on the left side of the page.

3. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options available through the vendor search?

Yes, there are gluten-free and vegan options available through the vendor search. You can use the dietary restrictions filter on the left side of the page to narrow down your search and find options that meet your needs.

4. Can I order from multiple vendors through the vendor search?

Yes, you can order from multiple vendors through the vendor search. Simply add the desired items from each vendor to your cart and proceed to checkout to complete your order.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts available through the vendor search?

Some vendors may offer special deals or discounts through the vendor search. You can view any available deals or discounts on the individual vendor's profile page. Additionally, check the "Deals" section on the left side of the page for any current promotions.

Back