• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby

In summary, "Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby" is a section on the Pampered Chef website that offers tips, tricks, and recipes for cooking and entertaining with non-Pampered Chef products. This is because Pampered Chef wants to provide helpful information for all cooks, regardless of the products they use. All recipes and tips have been tested by Pampered Chef's experts and can be used with Pampered Chef products. While submissions are not accepted, users can share their own creations using the hashtag #NonPamperedChefHelpMyHubby for a chance to be featured on Pampered Chef's social media channels.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Can you please help? This contest means a lot to my hubby and me...and we've fallen to 2nd place...please help us pull back up to first and stay there by voting EVERY DAY - it only takes TWO SECONDS of your time...pleeeeease!! ♥ http://vote.local10.com/place/39933-ceciles-gourmet-italian-ices

Got my vote in for today!

Bren706 said:
Got my vote in for today!

Thank you!! Please vote daily if you wouldn't mind - the contest goes until March 10th

I keep getting a error message after I sign up will not let me do anything :(

Dina Atnip said:
I keep getting a error message after I sign up will not let me do anything :(

Wahhh - thanks for trying!

just voted and will try to do so everyday!

What is "Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby"?

"Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby" is a section on the Pampered Chef website that provides tips, tricks, and recipes for cooking and entertaining using products that are not from the Pampered Chef brand.

Why does Pampered Chef offer tips for non-Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef understands that not everyone has access to their products or may prefer to use other brands. They want to provide helpful information for all cooks and entertainers, regardless of the products they use.

Are the recipes and tips in "Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby" tested by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all recipes and tips featured in "Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby" have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef's team of experts.

Can I still use my Pampered Chef products with the recipes and tips in "Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby"?

Absolutely! You can use your Pampered Chef products with any of the recipes or tips featured in "Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby". They are designed to be versatile and work with a variety of products.

Can I submit my own recipes or tips to be featured in "Non-Pampered Chef - Please Help My Hubby"?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept submissions for this section of their website. However, you can share your own creations and ideas on social media using the hashtag #NonPamperedChefHelpMyHubby for a chance to be featured on their channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Oracle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg