• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Non Pampered Chef--Moldy Green Sand? How to Clean?

In summary, to clean moldy green sand from non-Pampered Chef products, you can use a mixture of water and vinegar and scrub the affected area before thoroughly rinsing and drying the item. It is not recommended to use bleach for cleaning as it can be harmful to your health and damage the item. Regularly cleaning your non-Pampered Chef products at least once a week can help prevent moldy green sand from forming. It is also important to keep the items clean and dry to avoid bacteria and mold buildup. Using non-Pampered Chef products with moldy green sand is not safe and can affect the taste of your food.
flemings99
Gold Member
Kids haven't been in sand box for a year or so. I'm going to sell it at our YS & when I took off the lid----:yuck: Nasty Sand. Is there a way to clean it? Do I spread it around the yard? The sand has to go b/c you can't move it otherwise. Help?!?!?!

You don't want to dump the sand on your lawn, it just doesn't blend in very well and it won't go away. (We used to have one of those turtle sand boxes.) We had to bag it and throw it away.

babywings76 said:
You don't want to dump the sand on your lawn, it just doesn't blend in very well and it won't go away. (We used to have one of those turtle sand boxes.) We had to bag it and throw it away.

Thanks. We put some in the flower beds and then dumped 2 bukets of bleach water over it & mixed. Seemd to take care of the green slim. Think I'll bag it and "gift" it to whoever gets the sand box at my yardsale.

1. How do I clean moldy green sand from non-Pampered Chef products?

To clean moldy green sand from non-Pampered Chef products, you can follow these steps:

• Using a brush or cloth, remove as much of the sand as possible from the item.
  • Mix equal parts of water and vinegar in a spray bottle.
  • Spray the solution onto the affected area and let it sit for a few minutes.
  • Scrub the area with a brush or sponge.
  • Rinse the item thoroughly with water.
  • Dry the item completely before using it again.

2. Can I use bleach to clean moldy green sand?

No, it is not recommended to use bleach to clean moldy green sand as it can be harmful to your health and may also damage the item.

3. How often should I clean my non-Pampered Chef products to prevent moldy green sand?

It is important to clean your non-Pampered Chef products regularly to prevent moldy green sand. Depending on how often you use the item, it is recommended to clean it at least once a week.

4. Is it safe to use non-Pampered Chef products if they have moldy green sand?

No, it is not safe to use non-Pampered Chef products if they have moldy green sand. Mold can be harmful to your health and can also affect the taste of your food.

5. Can I prevent moldy green sand from forming on my non-Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can prevent moldy green sand from forming on your non-Pampered Chef products by keeping them clean and dry. Make sure to thoroughly dry the item after each use and store it in a dry place. It is also important to regularly clean the item to prevent any buildup of bacteria or mold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • scottcooks