• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help My Friend's Kid Win a Mascot Contest? Vote Now!

In summary, "Non-Pampered Chef Help Needed" is a section on the Pampered Chef website where customers can post questions or concerns about their products. It is a community forum where anyone can post, and responses may vary in speed and reliability. Customers are encouraged to do their own research and engage with the community for assistance and recommendations.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My friend's kid needs some votes for his school to win a mascot contest - she's a former PC girl and her kid deserves this win - it tkaes less than 2 seconds - you can vote once per day...please help if you can - thanks!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/sfl-hsl-mascot-madness-brow-rd4,0,6539130.photogallery?index=sfl-hsl-mascot-madness-brow-rd4-002

Which school is it?

Duh - sorry...WEstern Wildcats

Done. I will try to do this every day. =)

I just voted Carolyn! Need some more voters - they are behind right now!

Thanks, you guys - yeah - they're falling behind.

Voted .. boy do you owe Me!

I just voted!!!!:D:chef:

I voted as well. Good Luck!

Just voted

I just voted for them, will try to remember to do tomorrow also!

voted.......

I voted too and put it in my favorites so I remember to do it everyday!

I just voted again - they are only a smidge in the lead so y'all help out Carolyn's friend.

btw - when does voting end?

What is "Non-Pampered Chef Help Needed"?

"Non-Pampered Chef Help Needed" is a section of our website where customers can post questions or concerns about their Pampered Chef products that are not related to our brand. It is a community forum where fellow Pampered Chef enthusiasts can provide helpful advice and solutions.

Who can post in the "Non-Pampered Chef Help Needed" section?

Anyone can post in this section, whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant, customer, or simply someone looking for assistance with a kitchen product.

How quickly can I expect a response in the "Non-Pampered Chef Help Needed" section?

Our community members are always eager to help and provide solutions, but response times may vary depending on the complexity of the question and the availability of other members. We recommend checking back periodically for responses or actively engaging with the community by offering your own expertise.

Can I ask for specific product recommendations in the "Non-Pampered Chef Help Needed" section?

Yes, you can ask for specific product recommendations in this section. However, keep in mind that the responses will come from fellow customers and not official Pampered Chef representatives. We recommend doing your own research and reading reviews before making a purchase decision.

How do I know if the advice given in the "Non-Pampered Chef Help Needed" section is reliable?

The responses in this section are provided by fellow customers who have experience with the products. While we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the advice given, we encourage our community members to be honest and helpful in their responses. It is always a good idea to do your own research and consult multiple sources before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefgagnon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgagnon
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Jennie4PC