• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy No-Bake Dessert Ideas for Summer Entertaining

In summary, a variety of no-bake and pre-prepared dessert recipes were suggested for hosts who want to avoid heating up the kitchen in July. These recipes include the Candy Apple Surprise, Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue, Tiramisu Brownie Squares, Taffy Apple Pizza, Candy Apple Delight, and Banana Cream Brownie Squares. These recipes also showcase a range of kitchen tools such as the batter bowl, can opener, crinkle cutter, spatulas, can drainer, cutting board, food chopper, cheese grater, and Chillzanne bowl.
kcjodih
Gold Member
ideas? I have hosts asking for dessert recipes for July and I'm stumped. We don't want to heat up the kitchen but I still want to demo lots of tools so I'm not sure a prebaked crust for a dessert pizza is the way to go unless of course it demos alot.

Anyone have a suggestion?

TIA,

I've done the Candy Apple Surprise alot. It is:

1 tub whipped cream
1 sm can crushed pineapple, drained
2-3 snicker bars, chopped

Mix together. It shows the batter bowl, can opener, crinkle cutter, spatulas, can drainer, cutting board, food chopper. I'm sure you can use more things too like the cheese grater and sprinkle some fresh grated choc onto it to make it look pretty. oh, and maybe the chillzanne bowl to transport it for picnics?.......

Super simple recipe and no cooking at all :) People always seem to love it.

You could do the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue and make the cinnamon chips ahead of time at home. You can show different cutting tools to show the fruit to go with it as well.

You could do the Tiramasu Brownie Squares and just bake the brownies in advance. Every time I've done this recipe it's a big hit.

Jeanie Gay

My FAVORITE sweet summer recipe is Apple/Berry Salsa. I bake the cinnamon chips at home, and the salsa uses lots of tools. Yum-o!:D

kcjodih said:
ideas? I have hosts asking for dessert recipes for July and I'm stumped. We don't want to heat up the kitchen but I still want to demo lots of tools so I'm not sure a prebaked crust for a dessert pizza is the way to go unless of course it demos alot.

Anyone have a suggestion?

TIA,

I did the Taffy Apple Pizza last night with the cookie already made. A/P/C/S ( for the apples ) Chopper for the peanuts, measure all for the peanut butter, small batter bowl ( next months guest special:D ) for the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar ( measuring cups, & measuring spoons for the vanilla. BUT WAIT...theres MORE!!!...Pizza cutter, mini spatula, lg round stone & round woven tray ( this months host special ):D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

ange13 said:
I've done the Candy Apple Surprise alot. It is:

1 tub whipped cream
1 sm can crushed pineapple, drained
2-3 snicker bars, chopped

Mix together. It shows the batter bowl, can opener, crinkle cutter, spatulas, can drainer, cutting board, food chopper. I'm sure you can use more things too like the cheese grater and sprinkle some fresh grated choc onto it to make it look pretty. oh, and maybe the chillzanne bowl to transport it for picnics?.......

Super simple recipe and no cooking at all :) People always seem to love it.
I make one very close to this one that is in Food, Family & friends cookbook from way back in the 1995. It's called Candy Apple Delight. It has all the above ingredients plus 3 granny smith apples (APCS and wedger to cut in bite size pieces) and 1/2 cup peanuts (Food Chopper). It's really yummy and if you make it at the very beginning of your show, you can put it in the Chillzane bowl and just sit it on the table til you're ready to serve it.

That's what it was!!! I knew I was forgetting an ingredient!!!! Thanks so much, I knew it was an oldie too!

It is really good and light so you don't feel like you're filling up on dessert.

Every time I make this one I get rave reviews! It is very light and all those flavors really taste great together.

Thanks for all the great ideas everyone! :)

Question about the Candy Apple Delight - what size tub of whipped cream small or large and do you just serve it in the large Chilzanne?

I will offer ALL the above mentioned choices and let them decide.

Again, thanks a bunch!

I'll have to try this one!

I'm going to make the profiterole puffs this month and just have the puff part made before I go. Its super easy. I might also offer to make a salad as well since the profiterole puffs will be so quick and easy. Both are non cooking.

Banana Cream Brownie Squares are my new favorite dessert!!! So yummy! I've made them using peanuts or pecans...both are delish!

Banana Cream Brownie Squares

3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
1 package (500g ounce) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make)
3 medium bananas
1 1/4 cups milk
1 package (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding
1 container Cool Whip, thawed
12 strawberries
1 square (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate for baking
Preheat to 350. Using Food Chopper, chop peanuts. Prepare brownie mix according to instructions, stir in 1/2 Cup of peanuts, Pour into Square Baker. Bake according to package instructions. Cool Completely. Using Egg Slicer Plus, slice 2 bananas. Place in a single layer over brownie. In Classic 2 quart. Batter Bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk using 10"Whisk; beat until mixture just begins to thicken. Using Super Scraper, gently fold in 2.5 cups of the cool whip. Quickly spread pudding mixture over bananas. Refrigerate for 30minutes Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over pudding mixture. Using Easy Accent Decorator, fill with cool whip. To serve, cut into squares using Slice N Serve; garnish with whipped topping. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate chocolate evenly over dessert. Slice remaining banana and strawberries with Egg Slicer Plus. Garnish each square with banana and strawberry slices.

I love the profiterole puffs because they look so complicated, but are soooo easy!!

Profiterole puffs are too easy--and they show off the chillzane rectangle server when bringing them--but I do the ice cream sandwich torte in the summer and a microwave to die for cheese dip with nachos--no oven required and they LOVE them---My favorite is to chop butterfingers for the middle of torte!!!:D

kcjodih said:
Question about the Candy Apple Delight - what size tub of whipped cream small or large and do you just serve it in the large Chilzanne?
I use the 12 oz size of cool whip. Serve it right from the large Chillzane bowl.

Recipe
Chef susan said:
Profiterole puffs are too easy--and they show off the chillzane rectangle server when bringing them--but I do the ice cream sandwich torte in the summer and a microwave to die for cheese dip with nachos--no oven required and they LOVE them---My favorite is to chop butterfingers for the middle of torte!!!:D
Can I get the recipe for the Ice cream torte and the cheese dip those sound really good

I am going to have to try some of these this weekend!

I think the ice cream torte recipe was in the Spring/ Summer 2005 season's best if you have it.

1. What are some easy non-cook dessert recipes?

Some easy non-cook dessert recipes include no-bake cheesecake, chocolate truffles, fruit salad, and ice cream pie.

2. Are there any non-cook dessert recipes that are healthy?

Yes, there are several healthy non-cook dessert recipes that use natural sweeteners and whole ingredients, such as chia pudding, frozen yogurt bites, and banana "nice" cream.

3. Can I make a non-cook dessert in advance?

Yes, many non-cook desserts can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve. This makes them perfect for parties or gatherings.

4. What are some non-dairy options for non-cook desserts?

Some non-dairy options for non-cook desserts include coconut milk-based ice cream, vegan chocolate mousse, and raw fruit and nut bars.

5. Do you have any recommendations for non-cook desserts that are kid-friendly?

Yes, some kid-friendly non-cook desserts include yogurt parfaits, fruit and yogurt popsicles, and no-bake energy bites. These recipes are simple and require minimal supervision, making them perfect for kids to help with in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
gussey30
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • RossDeb2