• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Order Types for Your Business Needs

In summary, personal orders do not count towards your monthly sales, however if you put it in under someone elses name it does. Kit enhancement month does not count for commissionable sales either.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have a question- what is the difference between:

Supply Order - Anything besides what is on the Supply PDF on Consultants Corner?
Sample Package - ?
Replacement Parts - pretty self explanatory
Personal Order - what's the diff bw this and things I'd order on a Supply order?
Kit Enhancements - I know I can get products in my 4th month and in April. Anything else for this category?

I am just confused about what I would order some of the products under - like I want to order a few product items for my kit, but would it be a Supply Order, Personal Order or something else? Or will P3 prevent me from making a mistake?

Personal Orders are when you want something from the catalog that is not on the supply order. It provides you with your appropriate discount (20% base, 22% for 15k in sales, etc) on the products. Sample Packages are where we order the new products at 50% off. These orders can be placed on Consultant's Corner or in P3, they are both the same.Kit Enhancements are just for your 4th month and April - nothing else.HTH!

Ok. Thanks! I wasn't too far off then. :)

Double checking real quick... personal orders do count towards our monthly sales, or do not?

NO they do not...however, if you put it in under someone elses name it does...you get commission off it and points...that is as long as it is not business supplies/samples...etc.

Thanks, thats what I was thinking, but I wasn't totally sure!

jenniferm said:
NO they do not...however, if you put it in under someone elses name it does...you get commission off it and points...that is as long as it is not business supplies/samples...etc.

If you buy something in someone else's name you do not have the warranty and you can not claim them on your taxes. If it's a gift for someone else I always put it in their name (even with the director discount available to me) because between the points and sales toward incentives and the fact that any warranty issue would be easier to resolve, it makes sense to me. But if it was for ME I would never use someone else's name. That just isn't the way we should do business. Be honest. It's the best policy.

KEM doesn't count either then does it? Only what customers actually buy right? Sorry for all of the questions, I'm having a bad day LOL

candiejayne said:
KEM doesn't count either then does it? Only what customers actually buy right? Sorry for all of the questions, I'm having a bad day LOL

That's right. Kit enhancement month doesn't count for commissionable sales either.

Think of it this way if it's a non-commissionable order or for YOU it doesn't count.

Don't be sorry. It's good to ask if you aren't sure.

What is a Non-Commission Order?

A Non-Commission Order is a type of order where a salesperson or broker does not receive any commission or compensation for the sale. This can happen when the salesperson is not directly involved in the sale or when the sale is made at a discounted price.

Why would someone choose to place a Non-Commission Order?

There are a few reasons why someone may choose to place a Non-Commission Order. It could be to avoid paying commission fees, to get a better deal on the purchase, or to support a salesperson who is not commission-based.

How does a Non-Commission Order affect the salesperson?

A Non-Commission Order means that the salesperson will not receive any commission or compensation for the sale. This can affect their income and may also impact their motivation to make the sale. However, some salespeople may still receive a salary or base pay regardless of commission, so it may not have a significant impact on their overall income.

Are Non-Commission Orders common?

Non-Commission Orders are not as common as commission-based orders, but they do happen. They are more common in certain industries, such as real estate, where commission rates can be high and negotiations may lead to a lower commission or no commission at all.

How is a Non-Commission Order different from a traditional order?

A traditional order involves the salesperson receiving a commission or compensation for the sale, while a Non-Commission Order means they do not receive any commission. This can also impact how the sale is negotiated and the final price. Additionally, a Non-Commission Order may have different terms and conditions compared to a traditional order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • jhaczews
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica