• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering a Replacement Part for Rectangular Chillzane Platter

In summary, a customer is looking to order a deviled egg holder for their rectangular chillzanne platter from several years ago. Customer service confirmed that this is possible and that the replacement part includes shipping. Sales tax must also be added to the order. However, there may be some confusion as the previous version of the platter was round and did not have an egg holder. Additionally, replacement parts are only available for the first year after the new version was released. It is recommended to check with other consultants for any spare parts.
kdoc
I have a customer that bought the rectangular chillzane platter several years ago. At the time that she bought it, it did not have the deviled egg holder on the opposite side of the bottom panel. she wants to know if she can order it. I called customer service and they said yes so I went to Pampered Partner to put in the replacement parts but I don't know if I have to add shipping costs. I've never done a replacement part order, I'm still pretty green!! :D Can anyone help me.

Replacement parts prices include the shipping. You can even have the order shipped directly to your customer.

Shawnna

You do have to add the sales tax to the order. If not you will be adjusted for it. :)

I don't understand. as far as I know we havn't had a rectangular chillzanne without the flip side bottom. The platter before this was round and the piece won't fit in it. Please help me to understand what part/item you are talking about.

chillzanneI also had a host that had purchased the same server a few years back. Her insert had a crack and customer service told me she could not replace it?! It was similar to the new one with the egg insert. The server was only around for 1 year.
Candy McIntyre
Maine Consultant

The new server came out last fall and the demand was soo great at the time. When the old one goes out they will replace it with a new one in the first year if they do not have the old one in stock. At that point there would not be any replacement parts for any that break after the 1 year. You can check with other consultants to see if they have any parts. I had one lady give me the parts that were not broken. The old platter was larger and round with no egg holder.

What is a Non-Commission Order?

A non-commission order is a purchase made by a customer that is not associated with a specific party or consultant. This means that the sale does not contribute to a consultant's sales and does not earn them any commission or rewards.

How can I place a Non-Commission Order?

You can place a Non-Commission Order by visiting our website and selecting the items you wish to purchase. During the checkout process, make sure to select the option for Non-Commission Order before completing your transaction.

Why would I want to place a Non-Commission Order?

Non-Commission Orders are a great option for customers who do not have a specific consultant they prefer to purchase from or for those who are not interested in hosting a party. It also allows customers to purchase products without contributing to a consultant's sales and rewards.

Do Non-Commission Orders count towards host rewards?

No, Non-Commission Orders do not count towards host rewards. Only orders placed through a party or with a specific consultant count towards host rewards.

Can I return a product purchased through a Non-Commission Order?

Yes, you can return a product purchased through a Non-Commission Order within 30 days of the purchase date. However, please note that the return will be processed as a refund and not a replacement item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Mommy2amo