• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Chocloate Recipe for Covered Baker Needed

In summary, a covered baker can be used to make a variety of non-chocolate recipes such as roasted chicken, lasagna, casseroles, and baked mac and cheese. It can also be used for cooking meat, including chicken, beef, pork, and fish, resulting in tender and juicy dishes. Preheating the baker is not necessary, but it can help speed up the cooking process. The covered baker is not microwave-safe and can be cleaned in a dishwasher or by hand with mild dish soap.
3girls
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recipe that is easy in the microwave that is non-chocolate in the deep covered baker....I have a host that does not like chocolate.

Thank you ahead of time.

The new cake in the season's best is good.

They don't like chocolate?? You should just find a new host ;-)You can do the "dump cake" with other flavors. Spice cake with cream cheese frosting. Lemon with lemon. Etc....

1 can peach pie filling, 1 yellow cake mix, 1 stick of butter Microwave for 10 minutes. Stir Microwave for 2 minutes.

I vote for the Season's Best Lemon-Cherry Crumb Cake (or use Blueberry!). I had to use the Cook's Tip of using Preserves and cornstarch, since I couldn't find the Cake & Pastry Filling. BUT OH it was goooooood!

esavvymom said:
I vote for the Season's Best Lemon-Cherry Crumb Cake (or use Blueberry!). I had to use the Cook's Tip of using Preserves and cornstarch, since I couldn't find the Cake & Pastry Filling. BUT OH it was goooooood!

I used Strawberry!

If you aren't looking for a dessert there are tons of great options - loaded potato chowder, mexican chicken lasagna, morroccan white turkey chili, etc

Hi there,I have the perfect recipe for you that is easy to make in the microwave and is non-chocolate! It's a delicious lemon chicken dish that is always a hit with my customers.Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)Instructions:
1. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
2. Place the chicken breasts in the deep covered baker and pour the lemon mixture over them, making sure they are evenly coated.
3. Add the lemon slices on top of the chicken breasts.
4. Pour the chicken broth around the chicken.
5. Cover the baker and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
6. Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
7. Optional: Garnish with fresh parsley for added flavor and color.This lemon chicken is a great alternative to chocolate and is sure to be a hit with your host who doesn't like chocolate. Enjoy!

1. What are some non-chocolate recipes that can be made in a covered baker?

Some popular non-chocolate recipes for a covered baker include roasted chicken, lasagna, casseroles, and baked mac and cheese. You can also use it for baking bread, making pot roasts, and even desserts like fruit crisps or cobblers. The possibilities are endless!

2. Can I use the covered baker for cooking meat?

Yes! The covered baker is perfect for cooking various types of meat, including chicken, beef, pork, and fish. The lid traps in moisture and helps to cook the meat evenly, resulting in tender and juicy dishes.

3. Do I need to preheat the covered baker before using it?

It is not necessary to preheat the covered baker before using it. However, preheating the baker can help to speed up the cooking process and ensure even heat distribution. If you choose to preheat, make sure to place the baker in a cold oven and let it heat up with the oven.

4. Can I use the covered baker in the microwave?

No, the covered baker is not microwave-safe. It is designed to be used in conventional ovens only.

5. How do I clean the covered baker?

The covered baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. If there are stubborn food stains, you can soak the baker in warm, soapy water before placing it in the dishwasher. Alternatively, you can also hand wash it with a non-abrasive sponge and mild dish soap. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956