• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No sugar,dairy or wheat - help!

Wendyss

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
Hi,
I have a show next weekend.She wants to do the PamPerchef mystery theme that normally uses calzones. However, she is allergic to sugar, wheat, and dairy. Can any of you suggest some recipes that I can use that don't have sugar, wheat, and dairy? I am new to PC and am excited to do the mystery theme but need help with a recipe that will work with her allergies.

Grandmarita

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
You might ask her for some of her favorite recipes, and prepare them with
our PC equipment. I tried a new recipe this week: Jamaican Pork Tenderloin,
on Pg. 37 of Stoneware Inspirations. I did not use the maple flavored syrup, since I substituted parsnips and carrots for the sweet potatoes. It was a
fabulous success, and baked at 425 on the stoneware bar pan in 55 minutes.
I might have been able to take it out 5 to 10 minutes sooner, had I tested for
the temp. of 170 degrees. When I did check the temp. it had reached 180 on all three tenderlions, at the 55 min. elapsed time.
The Thai Chicken Stir-Fry is another possibility, and you could hold off on the Poppy seed dressing for her portion, and let her guests select a dressing of their choice. That recipe is a PC recipe card from 2005.