• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Sugar,Dairy or Wheat - Help!

In summary, the conversation discussed alternative recipe options for a PamPerchef mystery theme due to a friend's allergies to sugar, wheat, and dairy. Suggestions included gluten-free pizza, cauliflower crust pizza, vegan calzones, zucchini boats, and stuffed peppers. The conversation also mentioned a successful recipe for Jamaican Pork Tenderloin and the possibility of making Thai Chicken Stir-Fry without the Poppy seed dressing for the friend's portion.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
I have a show next weekend.She wants to do the PamPerchef mystery theme that normally uses calzones. However, she is allergic to sugar, wheat, and dairy. Can any of you suggest some recipes that I can use that don't have sugar, wheat, and dairy? I am new to PC and am excited to do the mystery theme but need help with a recipe that will work with her allergies.

You might ask her for some of her favorite recipes, and prepare them with
our PC equipment. I tried a new recipe this week: Jamaican Pork Tenderloin,
on Pg. 37 of Stoneware Inspirations. I did not use the maple flavored syrup, since I substituted parsnips and carrots for the sweet potatoes. It was a
fabulous success, and baked at 425 on the stoneware bar pan in 55 minutes.
I might have been able to take it out 5 to 10 minutes sooner, had I tested for
the temp. of 170 degrees. When I did check the temp. it had reached 180 on all three tenderlions, at the 55 min. elapsed time.
The Thai Chicken Stir-Fry is another possibility, and you could hold off on the Poppy seed dressing for her portion, and let her guests select a dressing of their choice. That recipe is a PC recipe card from 2005.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about your friend's allergies, but it's great that you're looking for alternative recipes for the PamPerchef mystery theme. Here are a few ideas that might work for her:1. Gluten-free pizza: Instead of calzones, you could make individual-sized gluten-free pizzas. Use a gluten-free crust mix or make your own using a combination of gluten-free flours like almond or coconut flour.2. Cauliflower crust pizza: Another option for a gluten-free crust is using cauliflower. There are many recipes online for cauliflower crust pizza that don't use any wheat or dairy.3. Vegan calzones: If your friend is also avoiding dairy, you could make vegan calzones using a dairy-free cheese alternative and a vegan dough recipe.4. Zucchini boats: Instead of using dough for the calzones, you could stuff zucchini boats with your choice of filling, such as veggies and chicken or tofu. This would also be a low-carb option.5. Stuffed peppers: Similar to zucchini boats, you could stuff bell peppers with your chosen ingredients, such as ground turkey and quinoa, for a gluten-free and dairy-free option.I hope these suggestions help and that your friend enjoys the mystery theme without any allergic reactions. Good luck with the show!

1. Can I still use Pampered Chef products if I am on a no sugar, dairy, or wheat diet?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are suitable for those following a no sugar, dairy, or wheat diet. Our stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen tools are all great options for preparing meals without these ingredients.

2. Do you have any recipes or meal ideas that are free of sugar, dairy, and wheat?

Yes, we have a collection of recipes on our website that cater to various dietary restrictions, including no sugar, dairy, or wheat. You can also find inspiration and ideas on our social media pages and through our consultants.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me with meal prep for a no sugar, dairy, or wheat diet?

Absolutely, we have a range of products that can make meal prep easier and more efficient. Our food choppers, spiralizers, and vegetable peelers are great for preparing fruits and vegetables, while our grilling tools and cast iron cookware are perfect for cooking proteins without added sugars or dairy.

4. Can I still enjoy desserts and baked goods with Pampered Chef products on a no sugar, dairy, or wheat diet?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes and products that allow you to enjoy delicious desserts and baked goods without sugar, dairy, or wheat. Our silicone bakeware, microwave cookers, and blenders are all great tools for making healthy and delicious treats.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me substitute for sugar, dairy, or wheat in my cooking and baking?

Yes, we have several products that can help you substitute for these ingredients in your cooking and baking. Our food processors, measuring cups, and mixing bowls are great for preparing alternative flours and dairy-free options, while our spice blends and seasonings can add flavor without relying on sugar or wheat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yankeeinontario
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • Jennie50