• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is There No Shipping and Handling Fee for Replacement Parts?

In summary, "No S&H on Replacement Parts" means that there is no shipping and handling fee when purchasing replacement parts for Pampered Chef products. Most products are eligible for this offer, as long as the part is available. Proof of purchase is not required, and customers can request "No S&H on Replacement Parts" at any time by contacting customer service with the product name, item number, and specific replacement part needed.
ChefJoyJ
I am ordering a replacement clear collar for a customer. When I put it as shipping to me, it had no S&H, so then I changed it and had it as shipping to her...but still no S&H. :confused:

Is that normal? Is there really no S&H on replacement parts??? That just doesn't sound right to me...

Really! There is NONE!

Sweet! :love:

Now I can give her the total! Thanks!! :)

Yep, they include shipping for free...they only pay tax.

PC does it as a courtesy to our customers...I think it's great!

Hmm, I swore I paid...

I figure the shipping is built into the price. No one wants to pay $6.50 shipping for a $3 replacement item. Since they use the USPS system to ship, I'm sure it doesn't cost them all that much per item.

ChefJoyJ said:
I am ordering a replacement clear collar for a customer. When I put it as shipping to me, it had no S&H, so then I changed it and had it as shipping to her...but still no S&H. :confused:

Is that normal? Is there really no S&H on replacement parts??? That just doesn't sound right to me...

Too bad we do pay a price. They ship it the slowest way....:(. I placed an order on the 30th due to arrive on the 12th!! :eek: Let us know when yours is due to arrive?

What does "No S&H on Replacement Parts" mean?

"No S&H on Replacement Parts" means that there is no shipping and handling fee when purchasing replacement parts for Pampered Chef products. This allows customers to easily and affordably replace any worn or damaged parts without incurring additional costs.

Which products are eligible for "No S&H on Replacement Parts"?

Most Pampered Chef products are eligible for "No S&H on Replacement Parts" as long as they have replacement parts available. This includes items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and small appliances.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase to receive "No S&H on Replacement Parts"?

No, proof of purchase is not required for replacement parts. As long as the product is still under warranty and the part is available, customers can receive "No S&H on Replacement Parts" without providing proof of purchase.

How do I request "No S&H on Replacement Parts"?

To request "No S&H on Replacement Parts," customers can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team either by phone or email. They will need to provide the product name, item number, and the specific replacement part needed.

Is there a time limit for requesting "No S&H on Replacement Parts"?

No, there is no time limit for requesting "No S&H on Replacement Parts." As long as the product is still under warranty and the part is available, customers can request it at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• goff.k
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo