• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Response from HO: Help Needed

In summary, the customer has sent in an adjustment on the seventh, got a confirmation/reference number on the tenth, but the adjustment was not showing on the CC. Today, they called HO and got the message call back was 2-2 1/2 hour time. They waited and after only 14 minutes, someone answered. They ended up sending the customer to tech support who had to write a ticket for it. The customer was told that the reference number showed that the adjustment was sent, but it needs to be updated on the CC.
SassyCook
Ok, has anyone else not getting return emails from HO. I don't have good cell coverage now. And i try and email if possible that way I have a written record of things. I have a guest that whats to return something and just get something else but it's been over a week since I email HO.

Mine have been taking 7-10 days to get a response.

Mine has taken up to three weeks to hear back from them. I finally got threw on the phone so asked about a few I had emailed on. slow but sure they are getting around to answering them but way to slow for me to be acceptable.

I hadn't heard back after a couple weeks, so when I had another issue come up I decided to call. After she helped me with the main issue, she asked if there was anything else she could help me with. That's when I said that I had sent in a couple e-mails but hadn't heard back. She said they are very behind on getting back to those. So she helped me with those other problems and now I'm not waiting anymore stuck in limbo on things. I sure hope things improve soon.

I had sent in an adjustment on the 7th, got a confirmation/reference number on the 10th and it was not showing on CC. Today I called HO and got the message call back was 2-2 1/2 hour time. I thought to myself I will wait and see what happens. I got someone after only 14 minutes. Now tell me the call back time keeps your place in line? If that is the case wouldn't I have gotten my call in 14 minutes not 2 hours? Anyways, they ended up sending me to tech support who had to write a ticket for it and said they will call me back in 24-48 hours. Luckily they said they do show the reference number so it's just a matter of showing on cc. I just like to watch it to keep my customers up to date so they know when it's been shipped and when to expect their new product to arrive.

1. Why am I not receiving a response from HO when I need help?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide exceptional customer service and support. However, during peak times or high volume, it may take longer than usual for our Home Office (HO) team to respond. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these busy periods.

2. What should I do if I haven't received a response from HO within a reasonable time frame?

If you have not received a response from HO after a reasonable amount of time, please reach out to us again. We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to assist you as soon as possible.

3. Can I contact someone else besides HO for help?

Yes, you can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They are trained to help with any product or order-related questions and can also escalate issues to HO if needed.

4. Is there a specific time frame in which I can expect a response from HO?

We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours during our regular business hours. However, please note that response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries we receive.

5. How can I ensure a quicker response from HO?

To receive a faster response from HO, please make sure to provide as much detail as possible in your initial inquiry. This will help our team better understand and address your concern in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • babywings76