• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No PDF Program? Looking for Help from IT Gurus

If you're looking for a free PDF editor that can do more than just adjust margins and move a few things, then I would recommend checking out PrimoPDF. It's a great tool that can be used to create PDFs from a variety of sources, including Word, Publisher, and even SWF files.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ok so I do not have a PDF program. I have been looking at some of the free editors and cannot seem to find what I need.

I love the PDF's that have been available from here and TT but the margins are wierd and do not print right on my printer.

Any ideas from the IT gurus?

I use a PDF creator that is free. It's called Primo PDF. You can find it online at PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF

You create a document (word, publisher, etc), then when you hit the "file" ."Print", it gives you the choice to "print" in PrimoPDF, which transforms the doc into PDF.

You can't modify existing PDF files, though. I use it for everything from my cluster newsletters to flyers, etc. They take up less space.

jwpamp said:
I use a PDF creator that is free. It's called Primo PDF. You can find it online at PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF

You create a document (word, publisher, etc), then when you hit the "file" ."Print", it gives you the choice to "print" in PrimoPDF, which transforms the doc into PDF.

You can't modify existing PDF files, though. I use it for everything from my cluster newsletters to flyers, etc. They take up less space.

I have this too and so far it does not do what I need. I admit I am still figuring it out though. I was just trying to adjust some exhisting files so I did not have to create my own from scratch.

If you're trying to edit existing PDFs, then you're mostly out of luck. There is some software out there that will convert PDFs into Word documents, but the conversion is inexact, and sometimes creates more problems than it fixes. So other than buying a copy of Acrobat (not the reader, the full version), you're probably stuck.

1. What is the "No PDF Program" and how does it work?

The "No PDF Program" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to send digital invitations and catalogs to their customers without using PDF files. Instead, the program creates a personalized link for each customer that directs them to a digital version of the catalog or invitation. This makes it easier for customers to access and view the materials on any device.

2. Can I use the "No PDF Program" on my mobile device?

Yes, the "No PDF Program" is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices. This allows you to easily share digital materials with your customers on the go.

3. Do I need any technical skills to use the "No PDF Program"?

No, the "No PDF Program" is designed to be user-friendly and does not require any technical skills. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided to create and share your digital materials.

4. Can I track how many people have viewed my digital materials through the "No PDF Program"?

Yes, the "No PDF Program" includes a tracking feature that allows you to see how many people have viewed your digital materials. This can help you gauge customer interest and engagement.

5. What should I do if I encounter any technical issues with the "No PDF Program"?

If you experience any technical difficulties with the "No PDF Program", please reach out to our IT support team for assistance. They will be happy to help you troubleshoot and resolve any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
pampered1224