• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Pampered Chef Consultant Claim on Checks

In summary, "No Pampered Chef Consultant Claim on Checks" means that the consultant who made the sale will not receive credit or commission for the purchase. This statement can appear on checks if the purchase was made through a third-party website or at a fundraising event. However, you can still support your consultant by purchasing through their personal website or attending their in-person cooking demonstrations or parties. To avoid this statement on your checks, make sure to purchase directly through your consultant's personal website or at a party or cooking demonstration that they are hosting. If you accidentally made a purchase that has this statement, you can reach out to your consultant and ask if there is any way to transfer the credit for the purchase to them.
melaniepc
we aren't allowed to put that we are PC consultants anywhere on our checks are we??

Sure, why not? You just can't say it online.

I have the checks from Merrill and they say "Independent Consultant" on them with the PC logo and image background.

ok! thanks

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that we are not allowed to include our consultant title on our checks. This is to maintain professionalism and avoid any potential conflicts of interest. However, you can always include your consultant information on your business cards or other marketing materials. Hope this helps clarify things! Happy cooking!

What does "No Pampered Chef Consultant Claim on Checks" mean?

When a check from a Pampered Chef purchase has this statement, it means that the consultant who made the sale will not receive any credit or commission for that particular purchase.

Why would a check have "No Pampered Chef Consultant Claim on Checks" on it?

This statement can appear on checks if the purchase was made through a third-party website or at a fundraising event. In these cases, the consultant who made the sale may not be able to receive credit or commission for the purchase.

Can I still support my Pampered Chef consultant if my check has this statement?

Yes, even if "No Pampered Chef Consultant Claim on Checks" is on the check, you can still support your consultant by purchasing through their personal website or attending their in-person cooking demonstrations or parties.

How can I avoid having "No Pampered Chef Consultant Claim on Checks" on my checks?

To ensure that your consultant receives credit for your purchases, make sure to purchase directly through their personal website or at a party or cooking demonstration where they are the host.

What should I do if I see "No Pampered Chef Consultant Claim on Checks" on my check but I intended to support my consultant?

If you accidentally made a purchase through a third-party website or at a fundraising event and want to support your consultant, you can reach out to them directly and ask if there is any way to transfer the credit for the purchase to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa67
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tinawhite07