• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Wait for a Past Host Number Before Closing My September Show?

In summary, "No Past Host# Assigned yet" means that there has not been a previous host assigned to the party or event. This does not affect your party or event in any way, and you will still receive all the host benefits. Unfortunately, requests for specific past hosts cannot be accommodated, as they are assigned randomly. This also does not affect your consultant, who will still be able to assist you and ensure that you receive all the host benefits.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I had a late August show that had an early Sepmtember book (the shows were about a week apart.) The problem is that the August host is dragging her feet & the September show is ready to close and P3 is asking for the Past Host# which hasn't been assigned yet because the August show is lagging. Do I have to hold up the September show until the other one closes? If so, how long until a PHD# will be issued?

Is the August host placing an order with the September host's show? If so, tell August she has to close the show today in order to take advantage of the Past Host Discount, otherwise you'll close September's show without adding her order. Let August know, also, that delaying the close of her show is an inconvenience to her guests, as they will not receive their orders in a timely manner. If she's waiting for other orders to come in, she can make it a book party (learned that phrase here!), booked off herself, and get even more benefits!

Sarah is right - Aug host can't place an order on Sept show as a past host until you submit her show. If she wants her PHD (10% off) and the past host special on the Sept. show, she needs to close her Aug. show - plain and simple.

1. What does "No Past Host# Assigned yet" mean?

"No Past Host# Assigned yet" means that there has not been a previous host assigned to the party or event.

2. How does the "No Past Host# Assigned yet" affect my party or event?

This does not affect your party or event in any way. It simply means that there has not been a previous host for this particular party or event.

3. Will I still receive host benefits even if there is no past host assigned?

Yes, you will still receive all the host benefits for your party or event, regardless of whether there is a past host assigned or not.

4. Can I request a specific past host for my party or event?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate requests for specific past hosts. The assignment of past hosts is done randomly.

5. How does the "No Past Host# Assigned yet" affect my consultant?

This does not affect your consultant in any way. They will still be able to assist you with your party or event and ensure that you receive all the host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1234blessed
Replies