• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpacking the Mystery: Are Packing Slips Being Phased Out by HO?

In summary, some shows send packing slips to the consultant acting as the host, but if the consultant is not the host and is just having the hosts order shipped to them, they do not get the packing slips.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Last week I got a host's order delivered to my house so I could sort it for her (close friend) and it didn't have any packing slips in it. I figured it was a fluke. I had the hard copies so I sorted it & wrote their names on the mini holiday catalogs that came in the box. But now I just got a text from a host and her shipment came today without packing slips too!!!! Is this just a huge horrible coincidence or is HO doing away with them??? I don't see how that would make sense since we've switched to a 2 sheet receipt for those of us who use P3. The customer gets one at the show & I keep one. How is the host supposed to know who gets what?!?!?!

update: i called ho (which i did before posting here, but was waiting for the call back because they're busy) and figured out that today's host received box 2 of 2 and that box 1 of 2 (with the packing slips) will be delivered tomorrow. she was wigging out there for a little while....so was i!

It happens from time to time...but I don't think they are doing away with them. Just be sure to follow up with every host- to make sure she got them, so if she didn't, you can either email a copy of the Show Summary, or sometime I just drop one in the mail anyway. JUST in case.

Someone mentioned recently that if the boxes are delivered to you (the consultant) then the slips are not included. That just doesn't make much sense to me, but that's the only time I haven't had slips.

NooraK said:
Someone mentioned recently that if the boxes are delivered to you (the consultant) then the slips are not included. That just doesn't make much sense to me, but that's the only time I haven't had slips.

yes, the csr i spoke with did say that too. if the consultant is acting as the host, there are no packing slips. he said they assume you can print them yourself.

But it wasn't you as the host was it? It was just delivered to you correct? Lately I've been having shows shipped to me instead of the host because I've added an order or two from outside the show. Those have all come with packing slips.

Right. Last week was a mistake, today was just the 2 boxes coming on different days.

Even if the host is the consultant there should be packing slips. That's why they went to 2 ply receipts instead of 3 ply.

i had two shows last week deliver without packing slips. Luckily they received my mailed receipts, but there was nothing in the boxes.

Call HO when this happens, they do need to know. They are not doing away with them, it's an issue they need to be aware of.

wadesgirl said:
Call HO when this happens, they do need to know. They are not doing away with them, it's an issue they need to be aware of.

And back to the consultants not receiving them: I had a couple shows shipped to me in a row that didn't have packing slips and I asked - the answer was we ARE supposed to get them so let them know whenever any show is shipped without them.

BethCooks4U said:
And back to the consultants not receiving them: I had a couple shows shipped to me in a row that didn't have packing slips and I asked - the answer was we ARE supposed to get them so let them know whenever any show is shipped without them.

weird. he specifically told me that consultants acting as hosts do NOT get them and then he also mentioned that consultants acting as hosts also do not get a charter host gift.

kristina16marie said:
weird. he specifically told me that consultants acting as hosts do NOT get them and then he also mentioned that consultants acting as hosts also do not get a charter host gift.

He doesn't know what he is talking about. Call back and ask someone else.

kristina16marie said:

This is true, however if you aren't actually the host and are just having the hosts order shipped to you - you SHOULD get them. Some CSRs will send a charter host gift but I've been told twice that consultants cannot get it.

I just got the orders from a show I had shipped to me because my hubby bought my Christmas gifts off the show so I had it shipped here. There were packing slips included as there should be.

I never get packaging slips when I am the host. I also did not receive a charter host gift when I hosted for myself.. but I called HO about that and they immediately sent the item to me. Maybe it depends on who you talk to!

1. What are "No Packing Slips" and how do they work?

"No Packing Slips" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to opt out of receiving a printed packing slip with their order. Instead, customers will receive a digital copy of the packing slip via email.

2. Do I have to pay extra for "No Packing Slips"?

No, this feature is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers. It is simply an option for those who prefer to receive their packing slip digitally instead of in print.

3. Can I still receive a printed packing slip if I choose "No Packing Slips"?

Yes, if you prefer to have a printed packing slip with your order, simply do not select the "No Packing Slips" option at checkout. The default option is to receive a printed packing slip, so you only need to select "No Packing Slips" if you do not want a printed copy.

4. How will I receive my digital packing slip?

If you choose "No Packing Slips" at checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your digital packing slip. You can also access your packing slip through your Pampered Chef account if you have one.

5. Can I change my mind and receive a printed packing slip after selecting "No Packing Slips"?

Yes, you can contact our customer service team and they can assist you in receiving a printed packing slip instead of a digital one. However, please note that this may delay the processing and shipping of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sandibeach