• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Order Miscommunication: Impact on Becoming a Qualified Consultant

In summary, the consultant had a show last Saturday that was supposed to close yesterday, but the host forgot about it and they ended up talking on Sunday evening. The host said no one would be ordering and suggested the consultant order from someone who booked off of her show. The consultant asked if this would keep them from being qualified and mentioned their upcoming "Mommy and Me" show. Another consultant advised that the consultant needs to submit four shows at $150 or more or $1250 in sales to become qualified and shared their own experience with a low sales show. They also suggested using the search function for ideas on the "Mommy and Me" show.
cookin4u
I had a show last Saturday night that was supposed to close yesterday. When I called the host she said that she had completely forgotten about it and would call me Sunday morning. I ended up calling her Sunday evening. She told me that no one, including herself would be ordering. Someone booked off of her show and she said that she would just order from them. My question is this is my first ss month and this was my 3rd show. Will this keep me from becoming a "qualified" consultant? I'm having my own "Mommy and Me" show on the 28th. Any ideas?? Thanks everyone! I'm new to this business and ABSOLUTELY loving it!!!

WELL TO BE QUALIFIED YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT FOUR SHOWS AT $150 OR MORE OR $1250 IN SALES. SO YOU WON'T BE QUALIFIED TILL YOU GET THAT NEXT SHOW OR HIT THE $1250. DON'T FEEL BAD MY SS1 I HAD A WOMAN SO EXCITED ABOUT HER CATALOG SHOW TALKED ABOUT ALL THESE PEOPLE SHE KNEW AND 3 WEEKS LATER HANDED ME 2 ORDER (1 WAS HERS) FOR A TOTAL OF $59 FOR BOTH. SO IT HAPPENS TO US ALL. HOPEFULLY THE OTHER SHOW WILL TURN OUT GOOD. REMEMBER TO HOST COUCH AND FIND OUT WHAT DOLLAR AMOUNT THEY ARE AIMING FOR IN FREE PRODUCT AND WORK WITH THEM TO GET THERE. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR SS MONTHS.
ALISON
MICHIGAN :eek:

Did you go to her house and have the show? You had mentioned she had the show and you were trying to close it. I'm a little confused but I'm assuming she had a kitchen show for you. So did nobody order at her show? If she didn't have $150 in sales then it doesn't count as a show. If its not a show then she won't get the booking benefit from that person who booked off of her show. Unfortunately if this can't be submitted as a show it won't count as one of your 1st four shows. The good news is you did get a booking so it wasn't a total loss.
I haven't personally done a mommy and me show but there are alot of ideas for that kind of idea on this website. If you click on the "search" link above right under where it says "welcome, then your name" and type in mommy and me shows it will give you all kinds of thread where they have been mentioned. Good luck!

What does "No Orders From Show" mean?

"No Orders From Show" refers to a status in which no orders were placed during a Pampered Chef party or demonstration. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as low attendance, lack of interest, or technical difficulties.

Will I still earn rewards for hosting a show with no orders?

Unfortunately, if no orders are placed during your show, you will not be eligible for host rewards. However, you can still earn rewards by reaching out to your guests and encouraging them to place orders or by booking another show.

Can I reschedule my show if there are no orders?

Yes, you can definitely reschedule your show if there are no orders. We understand that sometimes things don't go as planned, and we are happy to work with you to find a new date that works for both you and your guests.

Is there anything I can do to prevent a "No Orders From Show" status?

Absolutely! The best way to prevent a "No Orders From Show" status is to actively promote your show and invite as many guests as possible. You can also offer incentives or special deals to encourage your guests to place orders. Additionally, make sure to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties during the show.

What happens if I receive multiple "No Orders From Show" statuses?

If you receive multiple "No Orders From Show" statuses, our team will reach out to discuss alternative options for hosting a successful show. We may suggest different strategies for promoting your show or provide additional resources to help you reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • Chandreena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies