• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Credits: The Power of Booked Shows Without Orders

In summary, "No Order but Booked..." is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to describe a situation where a party or event has been scheduled, but no orders have been placed yet. As a consultant, this means that you have a party or event booked on your calendar, but you have not received any orders yet. You can still earn commission on these events, but it is important to actively follow up with the hostess and encourage her to collect orders from her guests. To ensure a successful "No Order but Booked..." event, it is important to communicate with the hostess and provide support, as well as have a plan in place for follow-up after the event. If no orders are placed at a "No Order but
TinasKitchen
how do i count it.

One customer couldnt make it to the show. She didnt order anything but she called and wanted to book a show. Her sister was there and ordered. How can I make this count for the host? I'm putting the show in tomorrow night.

you can put her in as a guest with no order, then put it in as a regular booking.

nevermind! Thanks Hammer! :)

I had two people do that for my first show. I wasn't sure what to do but I guess I did it right...LOL I just added them in with no order and added a booking for each of them.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on booking a show with the customer who couldn't make it to your previous show. That's great news! To make sure it counts for the host, you can add the sister's order to the original show as an outside order. This way, it will still be counted towards the host's show total and their rewards. You can also mention this to the host and thank them for their support in bringing in additional orders. Happy cooking!

What does "No Order but Booked..." mean?

"No Order but Booked..." is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to describe a situation where a party or event has been scheduled, but no orders have been placed yet. This often happens when the hostess or consultant has not yet collected orders from guests, but the party date has been set.

How does "No Order but Booked..." affect me as a consultant?

If you are a consultant, "No Order but Booked..." means that you have a party or event booked on your calendar, but you have not received any orders yet. It is important to follow up with the hostess and remind her to collect orders from her guests. You can also use this opportunity to showcase new products and offer incentives to encourage guests to place orders.

Can I still earn commission on "No Order but Booked..." events?

Yes, you can still earn commission on "No Order but Booked..." events. As long as the party or event is booked on your calendar, you will receive credit for any orders placed, even if they are placed after the event has taken place. However, it is important to actively follow up with the hostess and encourage her to collect orders from her guests as soon as possible.

What can I do to ensure a successful "No Order but Booked..." event?

To ensure a successful "No Order but Booked..." event, it is important to communicate with the hostess and provide support. This can include helping her create a guest list, sending out reminders about the event, and offering incentives to encourage orders. It is also important to have a plan in place for follow-up after the event to collect any remaining orders.

What happens if no orders are placed at a "No Order but Booked..." event?

If no orders are placed at a "No Order but Booked..." event, it is important to follow up with the hostess and find out why. It could be that guests were not interested in the products or they simply forgot to place an order. As a consultant, you can offer suggestions for future events and continue to build a relationship with the hostess to potentially book future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
NooraK