• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

VIP No Longer Vendor - Big Changes Ahead!

In summary, HO is switching vendors and VIP will no longer be a vendor. The new vendor is not being unveiled until conference. The sales are not great but there are deals to be had. The site is running slow and people are trying to buy things. The new vendor is going to be great. People are excited for the new place but are worried about the quality.
I went on there last night just to check stuff out. Luckily I didn't order. I'll wait till I have a few more bucks and check it out and take my chances.

I'm sure the HWC stuff will go on big discount in June. :p

gilliandanielle said:
I don't put anything on my belly and never have. I am sure that it has something to do with the fact that I am only 22 and still have some stretch left. I am scared now that I am going to get them at the very end! I know I will look back in a few weeks and realize I wasn't that big, but right now I feel like I can't get any bigger!!
My cousin was so proud she didn't have a 'road map' on her stomach like she says about her mom, then at the very end, I think the last month with her second pregnancy, then she got a couple more with the twins.

That terrifies me! I am hoping that I won't get them at all! I am going to be mad if they show up right at the end!

PampMomof3 said:
Yeah I'm excited as well. The deals aren't all that great but I'll take a discount. THe ribbon tote that a lot of you were buying, well it was $25, now $15!! I'm buying it now!!! If the darn site would work.:rolleyes:
Ugh! I just bought it at $25 last week!!!
Waahhhhh!

I didn't get stretch marks until AFTER my son was born. About a month later they showed up. Bizarre!

Gillian~

Your bump is sooo cute!
I miss being pregnant!
:)

I used to always say AHHH, pregnant women are so cute, but then I became pregnant and vowed I would never say it again, lol.

HMMM, all this conversation about pregnancy and sretchmarks from a thread about VIP, you thread hijackers! LOL

VIP is SOOOOO S L O W!

I guess I'll have to try later at like midnight when I'm still up. :)

Gillian, your belly is gorgeous!! You look great!

I got on vip and got a yellow hat, a light blue hat and the ribbon bag but cant pay!! Come ON!!

Does anybody know how the microsuede jackets fit? Are they true to size chart or big or small or what? Thanks :)

Wow...two threads in one!Gillian's TINY belly :) and how slow VIP is!!

First...Gillian my "baby" will be 12 in 3 weeks and MY belly looks like your picture!!

Second...someone correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you will! :rolleyes:) but I believe VIP is run by Doris's son in law. It was originally AIM and Jay was involved somehow. Then when Doris "retired" it was passed on to their SIL. SO...it PC has been their main business WHY are they "turning their focus elsewhere"? I've always thought their prices were way too high for a company that was started by PC. Let's hope they can find someone with more competitive prices. My two cents....

You are right about it being involved with Doris's family somehow or another! I just can't remember how.

Well, I'm off and spent $65 and then spent $9.95 in shipping!:eek: I got 2 shirts, the ribbon tote, and 2 packs of light blue pens.

Gillian, I'm 22 as well and stretch marks still caught me! I think it's because with my first pregnancy I gained 50 lbs. (I was underweight at the time.)

I hope your skin stays all right!

I'm done, FINALLY!! Heres what I got:

Product Description Quantity Unit Price Total
105 Ladies’ Cap ( Light Blue - A ) 1 $8.00 $8.00
1095 Ribbon Tote Bag ( Black - A ) 1 $15.00 $15.00
105 Ladies’ Cap ( Yellow - A ) 1 $8.00 $8.00

Subtotal $31.00
Shipping $6.95

Tax $0.00
Total $37.95

That was my least choices in hat colors, but that's all that was left and I'll still wear them, can't wait to get my stuff!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Second...someone correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you will! :rolleyes:) but I believe VIP is run by Doris's son in law. It was originally AIM and Jay was involved somehow. Then when Doris "retired" it was passed on to their SIL. SO...it PC has been their main business WHY are they "turning their focus elsewhere"? I've always thought their prices were way too high for a company that was started by PC. Let's hope they can find someone with more competitive prices. My two cents....

This is the reason I was shocked to read the announcement. I've always been annoyed by their prices. Especially since the business was "in the family". I felt they should be more supportive of consultants by having better prices (if we increased our business by using their products, they'd reap the benefits, Doris & Jay are very generous with their family).

Let's hope for better prices and an interesting assortment of products.
And, would it be too much to ask to have a catalog I can hold in my hand?

I had heard the rumor that it was run by the fam, too. I was thinking when they sent the email that they had gotten too many complaints, or maybe that people were getting on their case because of the relationship? Don't know...I'm on, but it is still REALLY slow...

jdavis said:
HMMM, all this conversation about pregnancy and sretchmarks from a thread about VIP, you thread hijackers! LOL
Would I be involved in a thread I didn't hijack?? LOL! You wouldn't recognize me if I wasn't hijacking! LMAO!!

Darn it! I got on the site, but every time I click on a product it times out!!!! I'll just wait until the wee hours...

speedychef said:
Darn it! I got on the site, but every time I click on a product it times out!!!! I'll just wait until the wee hours...

That is how it was when I was on there. Everything ran slow and sometimes timed out. I just backed up and clicked the link again. I think it took me an hour and half to actually get to check out. At least it is done. Now just waiting to get everything. LOL I hate waiting especially since I want to use my tote now!! LOL :D Just keep trying but some of the stuff is already gone. I couldn't get certain sizes in certain tops. Oh well! Hopefully whoever we get next has some really good stuff and good prices too. Good Luck on getting on there. I imagine they'll be busy for a while.

I got the black and red sleeveless shirts for $6 each (not a a bad deal) and the sports tote (my hubbie wants that one lol) for $12. I hate the shipping charges though. LOL I am spoiled by PC only charging me $4.

I can't get on VIP at all now... I think y'all broke it! It says "There was a problem logging into VIP's site. Please contact customer support for help."

I got on, but I'm not digging the specials so much...They're probably like, "geez! We should have gone out of business a long time ago! Look at everyone order for just $5 off an already overpriced $60 shirt!"

Oh, but I'll probably order stuff anyhow...I can't pass up a deal...y'all ordered my lime green tank top! I think that one's cute!

I finally got the Ribbon Tote - been wanting that since day one but didn't want to pay $25 for it. I got it for $20 including shipping! :D

Ack! I have $70 worth of stuff sitting in my cart. Lots of stuff not available in my size, so I don't want to wait too long.

I need a new spring jacket anyway.....so why not make it a PC one?

I'm going to be in Naperville on Tuesday. You think they'd let me pick up my order? :p

Okay, I pulled the trigger. I'll need that jacket in SF, to be sure!

So my order is:
Item #1:
Item: Ladies' All Season Jacket ( Sunflower - XL )
Qty: 1
Total Amount: $40.00

Item #2:
Item: HWC Adult S/S T-Shirt ( Light Pink - L )
Total Amount: $15.00

Item #3:
Item: Ribbon Tote Bag ( Black - A )
Total Amount: $15.00

Subtotal: $70.00
Shipping: $9.95
Taxes: $4.73

Your order total is: $84.68

Decided to take off the sleeveless number and go with the HWC t-shirt instead. Hope the jacket is not too big! And I could have ordered pens and not increased my shipping, but forgot. D'oh!

I have that jacket in blue and love how windbreaker-like it is! I was bummed when I first got it because I thought it was more like a cotton jacket, but now I wear it a lot!

Ok, who order the black sparkle shirt in a large or xlarge??? All they have left is 4x,5x. LOL

I'm getting another HWC T-Shirt & a sweatshirt. For a long time wanted to get the half zip sweatshirt ( looks just like the 1 that was a Jan incentive) but didnt think it was worth the $$, they STILL want 35.00 for it, but now only med....:eek:

letscook04 said:
Ok, who order the black sparkle shirt in a large or xlarge??? All they have left is 4x,5x. LOL

I know, I really wanted that shirt as well.:(

If you didn't get the red or black sleeveless shirts at conference, you should do it now that they are only 6 dollars. I love these shirts. I get sooo hot at shows in the summer and these really help to keep me cooler. They are also super comfy. I got 2 more just to make sure I have enough lol

what's funny is that just the other day I placed an order... I think my DH is going to have a cow.. when he see's this months credit card bill!!! But I want to make sure I have some PC stuf.....what if I dont' like the new vendor??hehe fat chance huh???? LOL

I should have picked up a sparkle shirt this morning... I have one of the old design, but I wanted another! :p I did get the tote, a pink v-neck shirt, and the two sleeveless shirts. I resisted the cardigan and jacket... I have enough of those (but they're not PC!) Managed to keep it close to $50 with shipping, so I'm happy. :D

I am wanting the pink shirt or the black sparkle shirt.I am BIG in the chest. I am not sure how to handle. I don't want to get something that is going to be to small or to big.

NMmommy said:
I am wanting the pink shirt or the black sparkle shirt.I am BIG in the chest. I am not sure how to handle. I don't want to get something that is going to be to small or to big.
I just ordered the pink shirt and I got it in green....I usually wear a Large, but order at 2XL....if it is huge I will shrink it!!

That is what I was thinking an 2xl! Thanks!

I ordered a bunch of stuff, but may just call them to add that purple microfiber jacket as well... wont affect my shipping at all.

I give out the golden chef hats for new qualifiers, so ordered 20 of those, as well as the charm pins for recruiters on my team.
Ordered 15 luggage tags (for those who earned trips this year and those hoofing it to conference with me this year!)
Also ordered two bags for my bag challenge (the ribbon bag and sport tote)

What the heck?? Nothing for me?!?! What was I thinking? Off to give them a call!

And yes, whoever it was that asked... the microfiber jackets are pretty true to size.

<h2>1. What does it mean that VIP will no longer be a vendor for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>It means that Pampered Chef will be partnering with a new vendor for their products instead of VIP. This could mean changes in product offerings, prices, and availability.</p><h2>2. When will the new vendor be announced?</h2><p>The new vendor will be announced at the upcoming Pampered Chef conference. However, those in Wave 1 will have the opportunity to see the new vendor first.</p><h2>3. Will there be any big deals or promotions with the new vendor?</h2><p>Pampered Chef has hinted at potential big deals and promotions with the new vendor, but we will have to wait and see what they have in store for us.</p><h2>4. Are you excited about the change in vendors?</h2><p>As an employee of Pampered Chef, I am excited to see what the new vendor will bring to the table. However, there may be some concerns and uncertainties until we see the new products and prices.</p><h2>5. Will the new vendor be worse than VIP?</h2><p>It is impossible to say at this point whether the new vendor will be better or worse than VIP. However, Pampered Chef has assured us that they have carefully selected the new vendor and are confident in their partnership.</p>

1. What does it mean that VIP will no longer be a vendor for Pampered Chef?

It means that Pampered Chef will be partnering with a new vendor for their products instead of VIP. This could mean changes in product offerings, prices, and availability.

2. When will the new vendor be announced?

The new vendor will be announced at the upcoming Pampered Chef conference. However, those in Wave 1 will have the opportunity to see the new vendor first.

3. Will there be any big deals or promotions with the new vendor?

Pampered Chef has hinted at potential big deals and promotions with the new vendor, but we will have to wait and see what they have in store for us.

4. Are you excited about the change in vendors?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I am excited to see what the new vendor will bring to the table. However, there may be some concerns and uncertainties until we see the new products and prices.

5. Will the new vendor be worse than VIP?

It is impossible to say at this point whether the new vendor will be better or worse than VIP. However, Pampered Chef has assured us that they have carefully selected the new vendor and are confident in their partnership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U