• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

VIP No Longer Vendor - Big Changes Ahead!

In summary, HO is switching vendors and VIP will no longer be a vendor. The new vendor is not being unveiled until conference. The sales are not great but there are deals to be had. The site is running slow and people are trying to buy things. The new vendor is going to be great. People are excited for the new place but are worried about the quality.
speedychef
I just got the email from HO that VIP will no longer be a vendor...keep an eye out for big deals!

I think I'm excited at the prospect of more variety and lower prices, but I'm afraid the new place will be worse! I guess we'll see soon enough (or NOT soon enough since they're not unveiling the new vendor til conference, but I'm in Wave 1, so I'll see it FIRST!!!)

Well, I'm on there trying to buy some stuff and the site is RUNNING SOOOO SLOW............. Come on guys, get off so I can finish my order!!!:D

YEAH!!!! I think that we really need a new vendor!!! Be positive the new vendor is going to be GREAT!!! I'm in wavw one also. It is exciting just to know that we will be some of the first to see everything!!!

heather

I guess that answers the rumor that was posted earlier about VIP going bye-bye! I'm not too disappointed......
I will check out the sales though!

Yeah I'm excited as well. The deals aren't all that great but I'll take a discount. THe ribbon tote that a lot of you were buying, well it was $25, now $15!! I'm buying it now!!! If the darn site would work.:rolleyes:

I just got the email too.
I want some clothing!!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Yeah I'm excited as well. The deals aren't all that great but I'll take a discount. THe ribbon tote that a lot of you were buying, well it was $25, now $15!! I'm buying it now!!! If the darn site would work.:rolleyes:
That is an awesome cut!

I just got the email and tried to check it out - but the site is running so slow I can't even get it to load!!

Don't buy everything before I get a chance to see what they've got!! ;)

WHAT?! I've been trying to get on it for like 15 minutes and it's still tick tocking...I have been hemming and hawing about the tote. Funny, we must've all gotten the email and gone straight there!

I know, I can't! I have Dsl and its running like I have dial up! I guess I'll have to wait a bit!:(

I think everyone is bombarding the site for deals

Oh man, now I REALLY am kicking myself for not getting my tax stuff done already!

I think ya'll broke it! I have Broadband and can't get on!! :p

hoosierchef said:
I think ya'll broke it! I have Broadband and can't get on!! :p

Hey....would ya'll get off so I can get on! LOL Now I'm getting an error stating that the server is too busy! LOLOLOLOL :rolleyes:

Sad to see them go, but it won't phase me much. My husband has a garment business and he makes me really nice embroidered blouses identical to the ones in VIP.

I am on but the markdowns aren't that great! I will wait it out since there is nothing I HAVE to have...

It is taking forever,,,,,tapping fingers.
This is rediculous, what do people think they are going to sell out!?!
They have until JUNE!

I popped over here during load times! I said I was on, not seeing everything quickly LMAO!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am on but the markdowns aren't that great! I will wait it out since there is nothing I HAVE to have...

Hey Gill...check out the Beach Bag & Stuff....That will be a BIG HIT in your neck of the woods......;)

Well mine timed out I guess it got tired of waiting, lol.

Ginger428 said:
Hey Gill...check out the Beach Bag & Stuff....That will be a BIG HIT in your neck of the woods......;)
Well she is crazy enough, lol.

Stupid 30 second rule:mad: :mad:

GRRR I want to see!!!!! I want a new HWC shirt!

I CAN'T GET ON :mad:

The HWC isn't on sale...same prices for that stuff!

Maybe if I bring my PC beach stuff to the grocery store in my bikini (complete with baby bump!) I would get some attention! How many people would invite me to their homes for a cooking show is another story...

gilliandanielle said:
The HWC isn't on sale...same prices for that stuff!

Maybe if I bring my PC beach stuff to the grocery store in my bikini (complete with baby bump!) I would get some attention! How many people would invite me to their homes for a cooking show is another story...

I Could Just Imagine!!!!! OMG!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It would be an eye catcher to say the least, maybe not the best eyes though, lol.

I can only imagine myself.

Here is my belly pic comparison from Tuesday so you can truly enjoy the horror of this mental picture!

bellypics.jpg

Now everyone knows why I don't need anything from VIP! It would rip in half :(

Oh well....I give up! I don't NEED anything right now....I was just hoping to get some good deals! We'll just have to wait and see what the new company has to offer! I'm sure it will be better. I was never impressed with VIP's offerings anyway. They didn't have alot to choose from clothing wise if you ask me.

What horror?! I see NO horror.

You know what's funny? I ALMOST placed an order with VIP earlier today. :rolleyes: Like, a couple hours ago. I waited because I wanted to see what y'all said about the tote.

When T&C got dropped as a vendor, I had bought a huge order the night before... and most of the stuff I ordered had gone on discount!

gilliandanielle said:
Here is my belly pic comparison from Tuesday so you can truly enjoy the horror of this mental picture!

bellypics.jpg

OMG!! STOP! I can't fight the visual!!

LOL YOU ARE ALL BELLY!!!! I'm so jealous! I was sticking out EVERYWHERE when I was pregnant. LOLOLOL

CONGRATS!!!!

:D Geez gillian, you are all belly just like my little sis!!!:D

chefmelody said:
You know what's funny? I ALMOST placed an order with VIP earlier today. :rolleyes: Like, a couple hours ago. I waited because I wanted to see what y'all said about the tote.

When T&C got dropped as a vendor, I had bought a huge order the night before... and most of the stuff I ordered had gone on discount!

T&C.....Town and Country! That's the name of the other vendor! I remember ordering from them eons ago. I wondered what happened to them. How long has it been since they quit associating with PC??

I am very thankful that I am all belly and have no stretch marks (YET!). I am as big this time at 6 months as I was when I delivered my other two, so we'll see. I am glad that it is all belly, but it makes picking things up off the floor VERY difficult!

hoosierchef said:
T&C.....Town and Country! That's the name of the other vendor! I remember ordering from them eons ago. I wondered what happened to them. How long has it been since they quit associating with PC??
I still get emails from them, I liked the stuff I got from them when they were still a vendor.

gilliandanielle said:
Now everyone knows why I don't need anything from VIP! It would rip in half :(

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...............You & Your Little Belly are soooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!;) ;) ;)

gilliandanielle said:
I am very thankful that I am all belly and have no stretch marks (YET!). I am as big this time at 6 months as I was when I delivered my other two, so we'll see. I am glad that it is all belly, but it makes picking things up off the floor VERY difficult!
Oh, shutup, I don't want to hear it, I was a teeny tiny thing, then after my first I got big, didn't lose, then got even bigger after my second, and finally was losing then DH came along, lol. (I don't know if I like that he said if I was any skinnier that he wouldn't have asked me out or not?!) Then thankfully after the third and final brat I was astonished that right after I got out of the hospital I could still fit in the pants I wore before I got preggo. I almost did cartwheels if only I could have moved then, lol.

It seems VIP isn't offering a discount on the HWC items. That's a disappointment. :(

Gillian, you're still so little! I was a blimp with my first, but I was all belly with my second. But they were still both boys, when I thought they must be different since I was carrying them differently.

Lucky you that you don't have strech marks! I said that too, and I got them 2 weeks before my first was born.

OMG, I got on!

OK, I posted too soon, SO SLOW!

I can get on VIP, but every other page I try to look at comes back with an error. Guess I need to wait until 3am!

Gillian - Have you been doing anything special to keep from getting stretch marks. We have several products for expectant mom's (tummy butters and such) at the store I work at.

Gillian, you are too stinken cute!
Man I wish I looked like that after 3! I was HUMONGO!

I don't put anything on my belly and never have. I am sure that it has something to do with the fact that I am only 22 and still have some stretch left. I am scared now that I am going to get them at the very end! I know I will look back in a few weeks and realize I wasn't that big, but right now I feel like I can't get any bigger!!

I hope they'll do an exchange for an item I bought at Leadership!

I got the Microsuede jacket thingy and the zipper always separates.

Better get on that...

<h2>1. What does it mean that VIP will no longer be a vendor for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>It means that Pampered Chef will be partnering with a new vendor for their products instead of VIP. This could mean changes in product offerings, prices, and availability.</p><h2>2. When will the new vendor be announced?</h2><p>The new vendor will be announced at the upcoming Pampered Chef conference. However, those in Wave 1 will have the opportunity to see the new vendor first.</p><h2>3. Will there be any big deals or promotions with the new vendor?</h2><p>Pampered Chef has hinted at potential big deals and promotions with the new vendor, but we will have to wait and see what they have in store for us.</p><h2>4. Are you excited about the change in vendors?</h2><p>As an employee of Pampered Chef, I am excited to see what the new vendor will bring to the table. However, there may be some concerns and uncertainties until we see the new products and prices.</p><h2>5. Will the new vendor be worse than VIP?</h2><p>It is impossible to say at this point whether the new vendor will be better or worse than VIP. However, Pampered Chef has assured us that they have carefully selected the new vendor and are confident in their partnership.</p>

1. What does it mean that VIP will no longer be a vendor for Pampered Chef?

It means that Pampered Chef will be partnering with a new vendor for their products instead of VIP. This could mean changes in product offerings, prices, and availability.

2. When will the new vendor be announced?

The new vendor will be announced at the upcoming Pampered Chef conference. However, those in Wave 1 will have the opportunity to see the new vendor first.

3. Will there be any big deals or promotions with the new vendor?

Pampered Chef has hinted at potential big deals and promotions with the new vendor, but we will have to wait and see what they have in store for us.

4. Are you excited about the change in vendors?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I am excited to see what the new vendor will bring to the table. However, there may be some concerns and uncertainties until we see the new products and prices.

5. Will the new vendor be worse than VIP?

It is impossible to say at this point whether the new vendor will be better or worse than VIP. However, Pampered Chef has assured us that they have carefully selected the new vendor and are confident in their partnership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U