1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: No more mini-catty?

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I see that PC is not putting out a mini-catty (at least for the Spring).

Should I stop creating the mini-catty flyer? It is designed to be cut in half and fit the width of the mini-catty (folded to match the height).

Does anyone use it for anything other than mailing with the mini-catty?

Thanks!

Feb 16, 2016
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Instead of the mini, they have something called "The Helper". It's like what they did for Christmas. It's a brochure type thing that you fold over and tape together and mail out. It doesn't fit in an envelope with the shape that it takes on once it's folded. You have to fold it differently or just additionally to get it to fit an envelope. I think your insert could still be used with it, it would just end up getting folded with it.

Feb 16, 2016
  3. I like the mini flyers very much! I appreciate you taking the time to make them. You rock!

Feb 16, 2016
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Mini flyers can still be very useful- either with handouts at a vendor event, or tucked into an envelope.

Feb 18, 2016
  5. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

OK, great! Thanks for the responses. I will keep creating them.

Feb 19, 2016
  6. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Hate the "helper"! Bring back the mini-catalog! I don't want to take the time to fold these stupid things to include them with my party invitations AND if I'm going to mail something. I'd like it to show even more products.

Feb 19, 2016
  7. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

If you're willing, please continue making the mini-catty flyer. I can print these, cut them and stuff them into the envelope (the other side is the invitation to the party) without having to spend time folding each one. it is useful for me.

Feb 19, 2016
  8. bethchefCT

bethchefCT Silver Member

YES! PLEASE!!! Keep making the "mini" flyer. I use them inside my guest folders and at vendor fairs! I have been using these for years!!!

Feb 19, 2016
  9. I love the mini catty! I use them in my full sized catalogs. I like that we can print 2 fliers per page & it covers 2 months worth of specials. Please continue to make them!

Feb 19, 2016
  10. I love the helper--it is easy to send in the mail and add to my host packets.

Please don't stop making the mini catalog flyers! I use them every month for my business and share them with my team.

If you do decide to stop making them--would you please share with me how you make them? I have tried to make them and they look like doodoo!! haha. I love yours. Thank you!!

Judy Emmons

May 3, 2016
    chef4u2 likes this.
  11. That's what I do as well! I use them in my packets for live shows---I love that I can have two months at a glance and can print two on a sheet.

May 3, 2016
    chef4u2 likes this.
  12. --I include them with every host packet, when someone requests a catalog, and in my guest packets at live shows.

May 3, 2016
  13. I use the mini cattys for my full size catalogs at parties. 2/page + 2 months per printout = a lot of paper being saved! Thank you so much for making these!

Aug 7, 2016
Have something to add?