• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Pampered Chef at the Fair: What Happened This Week?

In summary, "Another Pampered Chef at the Fair: What Happened This Week?" is a blog series by Pampered Chef that shares behind-the-scenes stories and updates from their team at various fairs and events around the country. The blog is updated weekly, typically every Friday, and readers can submit their own stories and experiences to be featured. The blog also features exclusive deals and promotions that are only available at the fairs and events Pampered Chef attends. Upcoming fairs and events are announced on the blog and can also be found on their website and social media channels.
stacypc05
At least for me. I was the KC that had another PC at the fair already last week.

This week, OH MY GOSH, yes it happened again. I spoke to the head person on Monday, and she said that her PC did not comit to the fair. So when I called she was excited. She said no worries, fill out all the work on Saturday.

The event was from 11 - 3 on Saturday, so we were allowed to setup at 10am. I wasbright and early, and boy did it pay off. Around 11:10 she showed up. She seen me and was a little upset. Mind you she did not stay. Thank God.

The fair was not a great success, not I just have to close out.

However, I made a couple of contacts, and will be following up with them. I also got a lot of practice in talking to people and engaging with attendees. This was a great learning experience for me.

Wow, sounds like you had quite the experience at the fair! It's always frustrating when things don't go as planned, especially when it involves other people not following through on their commitments. But it sounds like you handled it well by speaking to the head person and showing up early to set up. And at least the person who didn't show up didn't end up staying and causing more problems. Hopefully the fair wasn't a total bust and you can still make the most of it. Good luck with closing out!

1. What is "Another Pampered Chef at the Fair: What Happened This Week?"

"Another Pampered Chef at the Fair: What Happened This Week?" is a popular blog series by Pampered Chef that features behind-the-scenes stories and updates from our team at various fairs and events around the country.

2. How often is "Another Pampered Chef at the Fair: What Happened This Week?" updated?

The blog series is updated weekly, typically every Friday, with new stories and updates from our team at the fair.

3. Can I submit my own story or experience to be featured on "Another Pampered Chef at the Fair: What Happened This Week?"

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and consultants! You can submit your story or experience by emailing us at [email address] or by messaging us on our social media channels.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions featured on "Another Pampered Chef at the Fair: What Happened This Week?"

Yes, we often feature special promotions and discounts that are only available at the fairs and events we attend. Be sure to check the blog each week for updates on these exclusive deals.

5. Can I find out which fairs and events Pampered Chef will be attending through "Another Pampered Chef at the Fair: What Happened This Week?"

Yes, we typically announce our upcoming fairs and events on the blog. You can also check our website or social media channels for a full list of our upcoming events. We hope to see you at one soon!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacypc05
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies