• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No microwave?

pamperedposey

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
I am relaunching my business after a 6 year hiatus and my first hostess does not have a microwave. Looking for some great recipe ideas that do not involve microwaving. Any help is appreciated.

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
Check out our Recipes thread. Plus there's a sticky for Recipes by Product there. Plenty of recipes for the oven and you might want to think about no cook ones too.

SherryLynn

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2013
If I don't have access to a microwave, I usually do a flat bread with a trifle.

Rhonda Reid

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2014
I am relaunching my business after a 6 year hiatus and my first hostess does not have a microwave. Looking for some great recipe ideas that do not involve microwaving. Any help is appreciated.

I personally just lost my own microwave a few weeks ago. I hosted my own show and realized when I didn't have one...I was making the new Lemon Meringue cake. I made it first and just used my oven. It can out perfect, using the Rockcrock. So my suggestion is use any recipe but adapt to the over and give it time. :)