• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Londer Selling Pampered Chef-Cheap Supplies for Sale!

In summary, the speaker is looking to sell various Pampered Chef supplies such as catalogs, invitations, brochures, and other items. They are open to negotiation on the prices and are willing to provide pictures upon request. They also mention having products for sale and are open to negotiating on those as well.
whitneythompson
I have decided to stop selling Pampered Chef and I was hoping another consultant could get some use of the items I will no longer need. Here are the Supply type items I'm selling, I also have some of the products (message me for those)
1 pack of 25 Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs- $10 each
2 packs of 25 Spring/Summer 2013 catalogs- $1 each (great to handout at a booth)
4 packs of 25 Summer 2013 Mini Catalog/Invitiations $1 each
2 packs of 25 Wedding Shower Invitations- $3 each
9 packs of 40 Cooking Show Invitations- $2 each
3 packs of 20 Discover Us Brochure- $1 each
1 pack of 10 Join Us Brochure- $1 each
3 packs of 15 Party Planner-$1 each
1 Booking and Recruiting slide-$7
Approximately 100 2 ply Sales receipts- $3
½" x 1 ¾" Return Address Labels (approximately 20 sheets/1600 labels) Used for guest special on mini catalog invitations- $8
3 1/3"x 4" Shipping Labels, Used for the guest info on the Mini catalog invitation (Approximately 100 sheets/600 labels)- $15
1 Shoulder Tote Bag (Black/Tan) $5
1 Apron- $5
1 Large Black Product Tote (that comes with new consultant kit) $15
Let me know if you need pictures
* All prices are negotiable. Please make me an offer. thanks!
[email protected]

Hi there, I'm interested in some of the items you have for sale. Can you please send me some pictures? I'm particularly interested in the catalogs, invitations, and brochures. How much are you asking for those? Also, do you have any of the actual products for sale? If so, I would love to see what you have available. Thanks!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to stop selling Pampered Chef. I'm sure it was a difficult decision, but I'm glad that you're looking to pass on your supplies to another consultant. I'm definitely interested in some of the items you have listed. Could you possibly send me some pictures of the shoulder tote bag, apron, and large black product tote? Also, would you be willing to negotiate on the prices for the catalogs and invitations? Thank you and I hope to hear back from you soon. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

1. What is "No Longer Selling Pampered Chef"?

"No Longer Selling Pampered Chef" is a phrase used to indicate that the Pampered Chef product is no longer being sold by the company. This could be due to a product being discontinued or sold out.

2. Are there any discounted products available for sale?

Yes, there are often discounted products available for sale on the Pampered Chef website. These products may be on clearance or part of a promotion or sale. Check the website regularly for updates on discounted products.

3. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant. They will have access to all current products and can help you place an order.

4. How can I find a consultant in my area?

To find a consultant in your area, you can search the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants near you will be provided.

5. Are there any other options for purchasing Pampered Chef products?

In addition to purchasing through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, you can also host a party or event to earn free or discounted products. You can also join the Pampered Chef team and become a consultant yourself to receive discounts on products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • whitneythompson