• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director No Free Shipping: My $30 Purchase Experience

In summary, the free shipping today didn't seem to result in any orders. One person ordered $300 worth of products, and the other ordered $60.
DebPC
Staff member
I got one for $30- so I guess the 2 sets of emails I sent regarding the free shipping today haven't resulted in anything yet.

Nothing. I sent it out in e-mail & have been advertising it on my Facebook page.

I have only gotten 1 order, from a guy whom I texted last night to let him know about the free shipping. He'd said a month ago he wanted to place an order but hadn't gotten around to it yet. $300 order! I've been getting lead system orders on a regular basis all month (I think about 10 so far) but none today. I'm curious how well it went for others.

I've had 5 HO lead orders this month, including one yesterday. Today a customer called me with her $85 order because her computer is so old she couldn't get the online ordering to work so I figured out how to do it without my computer thinking I'm a consultant. Two other online orders with privacy requests so I don't know if they're leads or existing contacts totaling about $120. Someone was e-mailing me last night about replacing her shears but I don't think she had enough to get the free shipping.

I too have had about 5 orders this month including one on CyberMonday. Much less than previous years. I advertised on FB & let the PC email go out. Nada from that.

Woke up this morning to discover a $150 online order from late last night. That one was unsolicited, so must have been from lead system. Wow, 2 orders, $450 in sales, not bad. And this is my best month ever with PC so I'm doing a happy dance:woohoo:

That's great! I ended up with 2 orders totaling $60 in products. ho hum....

nada :( I did a newsletter and FB posts.

I ended up with two orders totaling over $160. Not bad but they were both leads. No orders from the email and FB posts I sent out.

What does "No Free Shipping" mean?

"No Free Shipping" means that there is no option to have your purchase shipped to you for free. You will have to pay for shipping in order to receive your items.

Why do I have to pay for shipping on my $30 purchase?

The store you are purchasing from has a policy of not offering free shipping on any purchases, regardless of the total amount. This helps cover the costs of packaging and delivering your items.

Can I still get free shipping if I spend more than $30?

Unfortunately, no. The store's policy is to not offer free shipping at all. Even if you spend more than $30, you will still have to pay for shipping.

Are there any other options for shipping besides paying for it?

Some stores may offer in-store pickup for free, but it ultimately depends on the store's policies. You can check with the store to see if this is an option for your purchase.

Is there a way to avoid paying for shipping on my $30 purchase?

Again, this depends on the store's policies. Some stores may offer free shipping promotions or discount codes, so it's worth checking to see if there are any available. Otherwise, you will have to pay for shipping on your $30 purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pckelly