• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Stress-Free Party: Cranberry Turkey Wreath & Pumpkin Tarlets

In summary, this expert shows how to use $201.25 worth of kitchen tools in just 15-20 minutes, creating a decorative potato waffle fry, lemon zest, hash browns, and a cheese grater.
PamperedJess
I'm having a show this weekend. I'm bringing the Cranberry Turkey Wreath and the Pumkin Tarlets. I really don't want to demo this food so I thought that I would have it ready when I got to the party. Does anyone have an outline of parties without a demo or with a short demo?

I do the amazing potato demo!I have just done my 4th show with out demoing a recipe. I make my dishes before they arrive, have them eat while I do the amazing potato demo. It's basically showcasing 10 products while using 1 spud. Tools I use: crinkle cutter, hold and slice, utility knife, USG, DCG, cooks corer, zester scorer, apple corer, cutting board and chopper. IT takes about 15-20 min. then I talk about stoneware and other fave products. So far I have been selling alot of what I demo and stone ware after I talk about the 10 reasons to buy it. There was a dialogue to go along with whoever created it but I just talk about the products and maybe mult. uses for them.

I think that's a great idea, but I've been trying to think of what you do to that poor potato with all those tools? Can you elaborate please. Thanks.

amazing potato original postShowcasing a total of $201.25 in tools for the cost of a potato!

“I’m going to just take a few minutes to show you some of our other quality kitchen tools using this potato. You’ll have to use your imaginations from time to time because this talented potato is going to represent a LOT of other foods. Now, first it’s just going to be a potato. I’m using our cutting board to protect Jen’s table AND my knives and other tools. This cutting board won’t dull your knives or your food chopper’s blades .
Now I’m going to cut off the end of this potato with the Crinkle Cutter and make a ‘waffle fry’. (Cut off a small slice with Crinkle Cutter) You could fry this up in a little oil or bake some on one of our stones. This Crinkle Cutter is a really useful tool for making decorative vegetable trays and it chops up a whole head of lettuce in a snap!
Next, I’m going to put this potato in this food holder that comes with our WONDERFUL Ultimate Slice N’ Grate. These blades are really sharp and will give you paper thin slices of potato so you can make your own potato chips! This tool is called the Ultimate Slice and Grate because you can also grate foods or make thick slices too. (show other blades)
I’m going to remove the center with our Corer -Imagine an apple candle holder. That’s where you put the candle use
different colors and you’ll have a stunning fall centerpiece that will really grab some attention!

Hold N Slice ( now caution, this is not a hair pick points are really sharp!), cut a chunk of potato with the SSK utility knife demo the case and sharpener) This tool is the Hold N Slice is great for holding slippery vegetables steady on your cutting board. It also tenderizes meat with the points!

Now here’s a lemon. I’m going to get just the zest of the lemon, not the bitter part with our Lemon Zester/Scorer. This is the perfect tool for all those times that you need lemon zest or a piece of lemon peel. Just run the Scorer part of this tool around the lemon to make a long piece of peel. Then you can put it in iced tea, lemonade or take some shreds and put it down your g disposal for a fresh lemon scent .

Now, I’m putting a small piece of it into our Deluxe Cheese Grater to make hash browns! This is a really delicious part of our Sunday breakfast and I usually grate some onion in here too. If you don’t
like your potatoes this finely grated, you can always chop it up with our Food Chopper.

This is my favorite product! THIS FOOD CHOPPER lives right in the top of my Tool Turn About and I use it once or twice a DAY! (I take it apart and show them all the different parts and what they do. Then I chop up the leftover potato.) I call this tool my “Stress Buster” and believe me, my family can tell what kind of a day I’ve had by how small the peppers and onion are in our dinner! I work full-time during the day, so this is my FUN job

My last show friday was or is at $1035, (still awaiting two outside orders!) And I just did this demo for the show no recipes to show.

Hosts not wanting demoI have had 3 hosts in the past month who have asked me not to do a demo. They just want to have snacks and what me do discuss the products and answer questions. These last few show have gone by very fast.

how are no demos for you?as far as sales, is there a difference when you don't do any demo at all- have you noticed? I like the potato demo because I do the recipes before hand, they eat as they arrive while I do the demo then go over specials then take orders. My first show it only took me 1.5 hours total! so it's alot quicker than doing a 40-1 hour cooking demo! I think I will just do this type of show as I cannot afford to have 3-4 hour shows with a breast feeding baby waiting at home.

anyone one else not do any type of demo? how are your sales? I figure since I'm already at my ss1 bonus status after only 4 shows- this is working well for me! Esp. with my $1035 show this past weekend!

receipecould you please send me your receipes you discussed? :)

heat123 said:
as far as sales, is there a difference when you don't do any demo at all- have you noticed? I like the potato demo because I do the recipes before hand, they eat as they arrive while I do the demo then go over specials then take orders. My first show it only took me 1.5 hours total! so it's alot quicker than doing a 40-1 hour cooking demo! I think I will just do this type of show as I cannot afford to have 3-4 hour shows with a breast feeding baby waiting at home.

anyone one else not do any type of demo? how are your sales? I figure since I'm already at my ss1 bonus status after only 4 shows- this is working well for me! Esp. with my $1035 show this past weekend!

I just did a no demo show Saturday and it went well. There were 7 guests and we are just waiting on a few outside orders. So far sales are just over $700 and I got 4 bookings from it, one being the host for a possible future show! I think it worked well especially since most of them knew about the PC and a couple had been to shows before.

Last edited:
Do you make any Pampered Chef recipes or does the host just provide snacks?

I always bring the chillzanne Rectangle server with PC dill dip and veggies. I love this item and you can tell everyone how you made all the veggies look so great with all our great kitchen gadgets. I send most of the time talking about our stoneware, cookware etc. I think it's great to "show off" some things like our coffee, and spice/dip mix's just for nice add on orders. I have sold at least one chillzanne product and spices, and our coffee at every show. I had a lady who called me this weekend and ordered 6 bags of coffee!!!!

I just did a show for a group of ladies that are basically PC out. They loved the no demo show. I sold a ton of simple additions because the host and I showed how to put out a spread and entertain easily. it was great.

1. How can I make sure my party is stress-free?

To ensure a stress-free party, it is important to plan ahead and prepare as much as possible before the event. This includes organizing a menu, creating a shopping list, and setting up decorations and serving dishes ahead of time. It can also be helpful to delegate tasks to friends or family members to help lighten the workload. Additionally, consider using time-saving tools like our Cranberry Turkey Wreath and Pumpkin Tartlets to make entertaining easier.

2. Can I make the Cranberry Turkey Wreath and Pumpkin Tartlets ahead of time?

Yes, both the Cranberry Turkey Wreath and Pumpkin Tartlets can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. This will save you time and stress on the day of the party. Simply follow the instructions for baking and allow the dishes to cool completely before storing them in the refrigerator. When you are ready to serve, reheat in the oven at the recommended temperature until heated through.

3. Can I use other ingredients instead of turkey and cranberry for the wreath?

Yes, you can customize the filling of the Cranberry Turkey Wreath to your liking. Some suggestions include using ham and cheese, or a vegetarian option with roasted vegetables and cheese. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly based on the ingredients you use.

4. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these dishes?

No, the Cranberry Turkey Wreath and Pumpkin Tartlets can be easily made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, having a baking sheet and a pastry brush will make the preparation and cooking process easier.

5. How many servings does the Cranberry Turkey Wreath and Pumpkin Tartlets recipe make?

The Cranberry Turkey Wreath recipe makes 8 servings, while the Pumpkin Tartlets recipe makes 12 servings. If you are hosting a larger party, you can easily double the recipes to accommodate more guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pchefpatti13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci