• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering the Products Used in No Demo Shows: Insight and Tips

If it's a really small crowd, I might just talk about the product I'm bringing.When they play got it have it , rae, can they yell it on any product on any page? or just the one your talking about?Just the one your talking about.
feather18
I am really interested to know what products you use when you do the No Demo shows... what order do you show them.. how do you make them flow....?
TIA

:D :love: :D

bumbity bump..

I take my TTA filled with lots of stuff. I always bring one piece of stoneware (usually the newest) and a sample of each of the cookware lines.Beyond that, I usually bring the newest stuff. I use a couple of cooling racks to vary the height on my table.As for the flow, I go through the catalog page by page, mentioning a product or two on each page. I treat some sections as one page--all of the SA as one, all of the cookware as one, all of the stoneware as one.Make sense?

raebates said:
I take my TTA filled with lots of stuff. I always bring one piece of stoneware (usually the newest) and a sample of each of the cookware lines.

Beyond that, I usually bring the newest stuff. I use a couple of cooling racks to vary the height on my table.

As for the flow, I go through the catalog page by page, mentioning a product or two on each page. I treat some sections as one page--all of the SA as one, all of the cookware as one, all of the stoneware as one.

Make sense?

RAE -
How long does this typically take? I have a couple of shows coming up that I know would prefer this format.

It depends on the crowd. It usually lasts 45 to 60 minutes. For me the advantages are that 1) I get to talk about more products, 2) people are eating first, so they can leave pretty quickly after I'm done, if necessary. If I know the host wants to do a quick show, I offer what I call the Yak & Snack. I just hit the highlights with the newest products.

when they play got it have it , rae, can they yell it on any product on any page? or just the one your talking about?btw thank you for the post!! It helps. I dont know why i am having such a hard time!! I just feel like my Demo show is a little too long, and want to make it more interactive for them.

Not a problem, Heather.It depends on the crowd. If it's a big crowd, my rule, which I mention at the beginning, is that it's only items I mention. If it's a smaller crowd, I'll include items they mention.

What products can I purchase without attending a Pampered Chef demonstration?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that you can purchase without attending a demonstration. This includes our popular kitchen tools such as our garlic press, can opener, and measuring cups. We also have a variety of cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets that are available for purchase without a demo.

Do I need to be a consultant to buy products without attending a demonstration?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to purchase our products without attending a demonstration. Our products are available for purchase by anyone, whether you are a consultant or not.

How can I see the products in person before making a purchase?

If you would like to see our products in person before making a purchase, you can attend a Pampered Chef party or event in your area. You can also visit our website to find a consultant in your area who can show you our products.

Are all of Pampered Chef's products available for purchase without attending a demonstration?

While the majority of our products are available for purchase without attending a demonstration, there are a few products that are exclusive to our demonstrations. These products are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still receive host rewards if I purchase products without attending a demonstration?

Unfortunately, host rewards are only available for those who host a Pampered Chef demonstration. However, we do offer occasional promotions and discounts on our products, so be sure to check our website or consult with a consultant for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • 1PamperedMommy