• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy No-Cook Recipes for Clothing Store Demo - Perfect for New Team Member!

In summary, these recipes could be done by a new team member for a demo at a clothing store without an oven or a microwave. The Double Chocolate Mousse Cups require a microwave. The Mexican Cheese Crisps are so so so good, and the Colossal chopped salad can be made with the food chopper.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My brain is FRIED and I can't even think anymore. Can anyone suggest some no-cook recipes for my new team member to do? She is doing a demo in a clothing store. No oven and I am fairly certain no microwave

She could do the Kiwi Lime dessert cups that are in the S/S SB. She could cook the cookie part in advance, and just put the topping and such together.

A nice fall back, but not a PC recipe, but does show a lot of tools, is my Fruit Poundcake. Buy a frozen Sara Lee pound cake and cut up on the LG cutting board with the color coated bread knife into cubes. In large batter bowl mix a box of instant vanilla pudding with 2 c milk using stainless whisk. With PC canopener, open a can of fruit pie filling. Cut two bananas with utility knife. Cut 1/2 to 1 cup walnuts with food chopper. Layer all in the Trifle Bowl along with cool whip. Reserve some cool whip to use in the EAD on the top. You can also add fresh fruit that goes along with the pie filling.I sell this as something easy to make with ingredients you can keep on hand, for unexpected company.

The Mexican Cheese Crisps are so so so good! She could do the crisps at home, and just talk about those, and then do the toppings at the demo. Seriously yummy!

Just fruit and dip in the Cool & Serve .. lend it to her!

The southwestern trifle is really good....just bake the cornbread at home first

cool veggie pizza (bake the crescent roll crust at home) or fruit pizza (bake the sugar cookie crust at home) and mix/chop/cut the toppings there.

apple berry salsa. Make the cinnamon chips at home and demo the salsa. All can be put in the new cool and serve.

Where can I get the recipe for the Apple Berry Salsa? I have a show booked at a friend's salon. I am a brand new consultant (don't even have my kit yet), so I am loving this site and all the great ideas.

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle MMMMM delicious, a perfect no cook demo!!!!
Double Chocolate Mousse Cups (does require a microwave)

Well, I just commented on another post about the cheeseburger salad. The ground beef can be taken cooked already then tossed together at your show. I also like the Colossal chopped salad. You get to use the food chopper a ton. What about just making a nice green salad and a dressing. Plenty of tools can be brought into that one.

1. What types of recipes are included in the "Easy No-Cook Recipes for Clothing Store Demo"?

The "Easy No-Cook Recipes for Clothing Store Demo" includes a variety of recipes such as salads, sandwiches, wraps, and dips that can be made without the use of heat or cooking appliances.

2. Are these recipes suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Easy No-Cook Recipes for Clothing Store Demo" includes options for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. There are also options for those with nut or seafood allergies.

3. How long do these recipes take to prepare?

Most of the recipes included in the "Easy No-Cook Recipes for Clothing Store Demo" can be prepared in 15 minutes or less, making them perfect for a quick and easy meal during a busy workday.

4. Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of the recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a quick and easy meal option throughout the week. Some recipes, such as dips and spreads, can even be made a day or two in advance.

5. Can these recipes be adapted for larger group settings?

Yes, the "Easy No-Cook Recipes for Clothing Store Demo" can easily be adapted for larger group settings. Simply increase the ingredient amounts and make multiple batches as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • RCKmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Buffysaurus
  • JessBarszcz