• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Cook Recipes for Couples Shows...

In summary, the "No-Cook Recipes for Couples Shows" collection includes 20 easy and delicious recipes suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions. These recipes can be modified to serve more people and do not require any special equipment. Most of the ingredients can be found in a regular grocery store, with alternative suggestions provided for harder-to-find items.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
hi all!
I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I have three couples shows this month. I do the guys vs. girls race the clock deal with a judging based on presentation and taste. It's a lot of fun and tends to get really silly. I usually have the guys make the dessert...this gets them doing something that most wouldn't normally do. :)

But, so far I've been doing things like Taffy Apple Pizza, rings, etc...all things that have to be baked. I'm looking for some ideas that don't involve heating up the house. I can prebake crusts before the show, so Clubhouse chicken squares, cool veggie pizza (and variations) but any other ideas?

Trifles are no-bake - if you pre-bake the cake or use purchased cake. And that would really be out of most men's comfort zone.Apple Berry Salsa w/cinnamon chips. Some groceries (and Sam's Club) carry cinnamon tortilla chips, so you wouldn't have to bake them, although you could talk about making them on stoneware.Any of the fruit pizzas are good, too.

Do the recipe that uses purchased caramel corn--Gooey Caramel Corn Bars in the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best.

1. How many recipes are included in the "No-Cook Recipes for Couples Shows" collection?

The collection includes a total of 20 delicious and easy no-cook recipes that are perfect for couples.

2. Are these recipes suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the collection includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free.

3. Can these recipes be modified to serve more people?

Absolutely! These recipes are designed for couples but can easily be doubled or tripled to serve a larger group.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make these recipes?

No, all the recipes in this collection can be made with basic kitchen tools and appliances such as a blender, mixing bowls, and a stovetop.

5. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in these recipes can be found in a regular grocery store. We also provide alternative ingredient suggestions for harder-to-find items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • SusanPC