• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Winter Show Expo Demonstration (No Cooking!)

In summary, the winter show expo demonstration will feature a variety of products from the winter collection, including festive serving platters, versatile kitchen gadgets, and cozy cookware. There will also be non-cooking demonstrations such as holiday table setting ideas, creative ways to use silicone bakeware, and simple yet delicious dips and spreads for entertaining. Exclusive discounts and bundle deals will be available during the event, and products can be purchased with the assistance of Pampered Chef consultants. The winter show expo demonstration is suitable for all ages and is a great opportunity to discover new ways to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I love this site. I look at it daily and get lots of useful tips. However, this is the first time I have posted. I need help. I am doing a winter show expo and I will have a booth plus doing a demonstration each day. This is my problem. I can bring a cooler but I have no way to cook anything unless I bring a microwave. So I need help to think of ideas for the deomstration that don't involve cooking. I would love any ideas. Thank you! :)

PotatoesUse potatoes (cheap) to chop with the chopper, slice with the USG, peel, slice & core with the A/S/P/C, zester. That's all I can think of for right now. You can also give the people there an opportunity to try out some of the tools.

You could make the tapas. those are so easy and taste go great just toast the bread at home.

peanutty Brownie Pizza (see post above. Great recipe and easy- you bake the brownie crust at home

SalsaHow about:

Artichoke Salsa

1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
Salt and pepper to taste

Drain and reserve marinade from artichokes. Chop artichokes and other ingredients. Pour marinade (some or all) onto veggies. Serve with tortilla chips.

1. What types of products will be featured in the winter show expo demonstration?

The winter show expo demonstration will feature a variety of products from our winter collection, including festive serving platters, versatile kitchen gadgets, and cozy cookware.

2. Can you provide some examples of non-cooking demonstrations that will be showcased?

Yes, our winter show expo demonstration will include non-cooking demonstrations such as holiday table setting ideas, creative ways to use our silicone bakeware, and simple yet delicious dips and spreads for entertaining.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the winter show expo demonstration?

Absolutely! We will have exclusive discounts and bundle deals available only during the winter show expo demonstration. Don't miss out on these great savings!

4. Can I purchase products at the winter show expo demonstration?

Yes, you can purchase products at the winter show expo demonstration. Our Pampered Chef consultants will be available to assist you with any purchases and answer any questions you may have.

5. Is the winter show expo demonstration suitable for all ages?

Yes, the winter show expo demonstration is suitable for all ages. We encourage families to attend and make it a fun outing to get into the holiday spirit and discover new ways to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Doraine