• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Cook Recipe

Brenda K.

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2005
Hi everyone, I love this site. I look at it daily and get lots of useful tips. However, this is the first time I have posted. I need help. I am doing a winter show expo and I will have a booth plus doing a demonstration each day. This is my problem. I can bring a cooler but I have no way to cook anything unless I bring a microwave. So I need help to think of ideas for the deomstration that don't involve cooking. I would love any ideas. Thank you! :)

S

showmehow2

Potatoes

Use potatoes (cheap) to chop with the chopper, slice with the USG, peel, slice & core with the A/S/P/C, zester. That's all I can think of for right now. You can also give the people there an opportunity to try out some of the tools.

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
You could make the tapas. those are so easy and taste go great just toast the bread at home.

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
peanutty Brownie Pizza (see post above. Great recipe and easy- you bake the brownie crust at home

sheilanyc

Novice Member
Dec 13, 2005
Salsa

How about:

Artichoke Salsa

1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
Salt and pepper to taste

Drain and reserve marinade from artichokes. Chop artichokes and other ingredients. Pour marinade (some or all) onto veggies. Serve with tortilla chips.