1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: No Cook Recipe

1. Brenda K.

Brenda K. Member Gold Member

Hi everyone, I love this site. I look at it daily and get lots of useful tips. However, this is the first time I have posted. I need help. I am doing a winter show expo and I will have a booth plus doing a demonstration each day. This is my problem. I can bring a cooler but I have no way to cook anything unless I bring a microwave. So I need help to think of ideas for the deomstration that don't involve cooking. I would love any ideas. Thank you! :)

Jan 16, 2006
  2. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

Potatoes

Use potatoes (cheap) to chop with the chopper, slice with the USG, peel, slice & core with the A/S/P/C, zester. That's all I can think of for right now. You can also give the people there an opportunity to try out some of the tools.

Jan 16, 2006
  3. cla519

cla519 Member

You could make the tapas. those are so easy and taste go great just toast the bread at home.

Jan 16, 2006
  4. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

peanutty Brownie Pizza (see post above. Great recipe and easy- you bake the brownie crust at home

Jan 17, 2006
  5. sheilanyc

sheilanyc Novice Member

Salsa

How about:

Artichoke Salsa

1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
    1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
    2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
    3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
    1 garlic clove, pressed
    2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
    Salt and pepper to taste

Drain and reserve marinade from artichokes. Chop artichokes and other ingredients. Pour marinade (some or all) onto veggies. Serve with tortilla chips.

Jan 18, 2006
Have something to add?