• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help with a no-cook demo at a salon?

In summary, the expert suggests that a no cooking demo could include Warm, Nutty, Caramel Brownies, Peanutty Brownie Pizza, Garden Dip, Clubhouse Chicken Squares, and the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups.
mjbroncobabe
Hi everyone!

I am doing a show at a salon and have no access to a stove/oven. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a no cooking demonstration? I am going to do some veggies and dip made with the Southwestern Seasoning. Also thinking about having some of the dipping oils with crusty bread made ahead of time, too. Thanks ahead of time for your help! :)

MJ

Do they have a microwave? You could always put together a trifle.

Unfortunately I don't have a trifle bowl yet. :( I'm pretty new, and only have what's in the kit. So, that makes it even more limited of the recipes I can do...lol.

Make the Warm, Nutty, Caramel Brownies in the bar pan ahead of time.

I do the touchdown taco dip (I never bake this) and the candy apple delight. Do not even need to pre-bake.

I do the Clubhouse Chicken Squares in the Lg. Bar pan. Cook the crescent rolls ahead of time and do most of the prep work at home and transport it. When I do this recipe, my shows are always over the national average for sales. Good luck!

You could do the Peanutty Brownie Pizza! Bake the brownie at home and take it with you then your demo would be the toppings (the icing.bananas,peanuts and drizzle chocolate sause instead of mealting the chocolate). Everyone loves this pizza :)

I love the Garden Dip from ALL THE BEST. No oven/micro/stove required. Just make sure the host sets out the cream cheese ahead of time or bring some with you that is already soft and swap it out. Shows off the grater, mandoline, core & more, cutting boards, knives, BB, whisk, ms. spoons, garlic press, egg slicer. Here's the recipe:

Garden Dip (All The Best)

Serve this creamy dip with your favorite vegetable dippers for a fresh snack.

1 pkg. Cream cheese, softened 2 TBS mayo 1 tsp Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
1 garlic clove, pressed 1 plum tomato ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
1 small carrot, finely grated(1/4cup) salt/pepper to taste 1-2 TBS milk
1 large red bell pepper Assorted Fresh Vegetable dippers

In Small Batter bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, dill mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Mix well. Dice tomato and green pepper using Chef’s knife. Grate carrot using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Add vegetables to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Add 1-2 Tbs milk to dip to adjust consistency. Using V-shaped cutter, cut off top of red bell pepper. Discard top, membranes and seeds. Place bell pepper in center of serving platter; fill with dip. Serve with assorted vegetables.

Can show them how to make celery fans, carrot/cucumber flowers and crinkle cutting blade on madoline.

½ cups=12 servings. 2 TBS dip = 90 cal, 9 g fat, 2 g carbs, 2 g protein, 100mg sodium, 0 Fiber. Guilt-Free Dip: sub fat-free cream cheese and fat-free mayo. Omit milk. Cal 25, fat 0, protein 3, sodium 135, fiber 0. Diabetic exchanges per serving (2TBS) Free Food.

Of course you could also pick up a portable single burner cheap (around $15) at Kmart/Target/Walmart and do a recipe that uses just the stove top. Be sure to have an extension cord as they usually have very short cords on them. I've done this before and made the skillet lasagna in the 29 min. to dinner and the Asian noodle skillet recipe from a SB a few yrs. ago.

Wow! Thanks everyone for your replies! I love all your ideas and want to use them all! LOL! Thank you to NooraK also for the link...so many great ideas on this site. You are all so helpful. I love ChefSuccess! I'm going to talk to my host tomorrow and see what recipe she'd like me to do from your ideas. I will let you know how it turns out.

LOVE the Cool Veggie Pizza.
Also could do either of the tortas (greek of smoky cheddar). Those look impressive and are extremely tasty (and easy).

Also the Double Chocolate Mousse cups are a great no cook recipe, although you would require a microwave for melting purposes!

I make "Rolo" brownies, ahead of time and bring them to shows.... Just place an unwrapped rolo in the brownie batter before you bake it, they are always a hit. You can also bring deviled egg mix in the easy accent decorator and swirl it into your egg shells when you get to the party.... I sell at least one easy accent decorator at every show.

I also do a lot of prep demos with the egg slicer, mandoline and garlic peeler/slicer... no cooking involved, just a lot of chopping, slicing, rolling, prepping and "oohs and ahhhs!!!"

CRuff said:
I do the Clubhouse Chicken Squares in the Lg. Bar pan. Cook the crescent rolls ahead of time and do most of the prep work at home and transport it. When I do this recipe, my shows are always over the national average for sales. Good luck!

this is my favorite!! I do this alot for a no-cooking show! :)

If they have a microwave do the molten lava cake in the Rice Cooker Plus

Does anybody have the recipe for the Clubhouse Chicken Squares? Thank you!

kylev said:
Does anybody have the recipe for the Clubhouse Chicken Squares? Thank you!
I'd love that recipe too, I never even heard of it.
Thanks!

Do a search for clubhouse and posts will come up. I'm sure the recipe is in several of them.

Thank you DebPC.... I found it utilizing the search option (never used that on this site!) Clubhouse Chicken Squares2 8 oz pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls1 8 oz pkg cream cheese2 T mayonnaise1 clove garlic1 t Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix1 10 oz can chunk white chicken, drained & flaked½ small cucumber, seeded, sliced & quartered2 plum tomatoes, seeded & sliced2 oz cheddar cheese6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained & crumbledPreheat oven to 375º. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Bakers Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, and dill mix; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust, top with chicken.Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef’s knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese & bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes, cut into squares & serve.Now, I need the 'Nutrients per serving'.

Great! I use the search option all the time. You can use it on the main page to search forum wide or in a thread to search the thread. The only downside is you can only use one word to search so pick a unique one.

You can also search Google: Clubhouse Chicken Squares + site:chefsuccess.comusing "site:__________" is the fastest way to find it (even on PamperedChef.com!)

1. How do I prepare for a no-cook demo?

To prepare for a no-cook demo, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools on hand. Create a shopping list and gather all the necessary equipment, such as cutting boards, knives, and measuring cups. It is also helpful to practice the recipe beforehand to ensure a smooth demonstration.

2. What types of recipes are suitable for a no-cook demo?

No-cook demos are great for showcasing recipes that require minimal preparation and can be made quickly. Some popular options include dips, salads, and no-bake desserts. It is also important to choose recipes that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in a no-cook demo?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in a no-cook demo. However, it is important to note that the recipe may not turn out exactly as expected. It is best to stick to the original recipe for the most successful demonstration.

4. What are some tips for engaging my audience during a no-cook demo?

To engage your audience during a no-cook demo, be sure to interact with them and ask for their input. Encourage them to participate by helping with the preparation or asking for their opinions on the recipe. You can also share interesting facts or tips about the ingredients or the Pampered Chef products you are using.

5. How can I make my no-cook demo visually appealing?

To make your no-cook demo visually appealing, use colorful ingredients and arrange them in an attractive way. You can also use different types of Pampered Chef products to showcase their versatility and functionality. Additionally, consider using props or decorations that fit the theme of the recipe or the season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • almondfarm