• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy No-Bake Chocolate Recipe for Small Spaces and Large Crowds

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding a suitable recipe for a show in a single wide mobile home with limited space and dietary restrictions. The host suggests a chocolate recipe that doesn't require the use of a microwave or oven, and the expert recommends trying a Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue or a Peanut Butter Cup Trifle. The expert also offers the No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe as a convenient and tasty option.
Pampered Angel
I am doing a show Monday night in a single wide mobile home. There will not be a lot of space to spread out, and not much room to move, as according to my host she's expecting quite a few guests. I was planning to do the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, but today my host informed me that the recipe is probably too heavy for her older friends. She wants a chocolate recipe, so I'm trying to think of something that doesn't require the use of the microwave or oven, so that I don't have to move around much around the guests. Suggestions?

TIA!!

The only thing that is coming to mind right now requires just a few minutes in the microwave. It's the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue from the All The Best Cookbook. It's really delicious, and you could bake the cinnamon chips at home or before the guests arrive - or serve it with fruit and graham crackers, nilla wafers, etc... It's really yummy!

Thanks, Becky! I may look into that. I'm thinking a trifle could be my best route.

Pampered Angel said:
Thanks, Becky! I may look into that. I'm thinking a trifle could be my best route.
A trifle is always good too! Go to the files and search for Peanut Butter Cup Trifle. That is amazing! (look for the one from Janetupnorth!)

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your concerns about the limited space and the dietary restrictions of your host's guests. I completely understand the challenge of finding a recipe that can accommodate those limitations. How about trying our No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe? It only requires a stovetop and refrigerator, so it won't require much movement around the guests. Plus, it's a delicious and indulgent treat that is sure to please everyone's sweet tooth. Let me know if you need any assistance with the recipe or if you have any other questions. Good luck with your show!

1. What ingredients do I need for the no-cook chocolate recipe?

The no-cook chocolate recipe requires only 3 ingredients: cocoa powder, coconut oil, and honey. You can also add in any additional toppings or mix-ins of your choice.

2. Can I use other types of sweeteners instead of honey?

Yes, you can substitute honey for other types of sweeteners such as maple syrup, agave nectar, or stevia. Just keep in mind that the sweetness and consistency may vary slightly.

3. How long does it take for the chocolate to set?

The chocolate will set within 1-2 hours if left at room temperature, or you can speed up the process by placing it in the fridge for 30-45 minutes.

4. Can I use this recipe for baking or cooking?

This no-cook chocolate recipe is intended for snacking or making simple treats like chocolate bark. It is not recommended for baking or cooking as it may not hold up well under high heat.

5. How should I store the chocolate after making it?

After the chocolate has set, you can store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. If you live in a warmer climate, it may be best to store it in the fridge to prevent melting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • finley1991