• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's My CN August Issue? Anyone Else Missing It?

to put all the conference material in it.I got mine today.I just got mine today.Mine came in the mail today. Mine is usually sent out a few days earlier than normal.I just got mine today.Mine came in the mail today. Mine is usually sent out a few days earlier than normal.Mine just came in the mail today. Mine is usually sent out a few days earlier than normal.Mine just came in the mail today. Mine is usually sent out a few days earlier than normal.Mine just came in the mail today. Mine is usually sent out a few days earlier than normal.Mine just came in the mail today. Mine is usually sent out a few days earlier than normal.Mine just came in the mail
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Still haven't gotten my CN August, I've seen it online, but it's not the same. Anyone else not gotten theirs yet?:grumpy:

mine hasn't arrived yet, either.

Haven't gotten mine and I usually get it at the beginning of the month.

glad I'm not the only one, I was thinking today that I normally have it before now in the month.

I just got mine today...

Don't have mine yet either......

What news came in the change over kit?

I don't have mine yet either & I usually get it by the 5th of the month. I wonder sometimes what the point is of spending the postage to mail these when some of us don't get them before the month is half over. I know we can see them online, but I would rather look through the paper version & highlight what I like, etc. When I first started 2 years ago, I almost always got them by the 1st of the month, now who knows!

JaimeQ said:
What news came in the change over kit?

It was the Fall Special Edition.

ok:) I just went and looked on CC I have not received the August CN.

None here either!! Wonder what is up!

I haven't received mine either.

That's funny because I was just thinking of that earlier today and wondering where it was?! Glad to know I'm not the only one! If Diane got it, I'm sure we will soon too!;) :balloon:

just got mine today

MissChef said:
That's funny because I was just thinking of that earlier today and wondering where it was?! Glad to know I'm not the only one! If Diane got it, I'm sure we will soon too!;) :balloon:

Not necessarily - I wish that were the case, but it seems like CN's are delivered sporadically, and with no rhyme or reason as to when we get them. Sometimes I get mine at the beginning of the month, and sometimes not til the middle or closer to the end of the month!:grumpy:

I also think it is a waste of money - especially when there is a promotion that is in the News - like the monthly host specials - and I don't have the flyer for display. I know I can print the one online, but why should I have to waste the ink to do that when I have one coming in the CN........it gets frustrating!:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

I'm a director and just got mine YESTERDAY!

I never receive mine until the middle or the end of the month. By then I don't need it because I have looked at it online. And no, it is not the same. I hate looking at it online. I still am only able to get dial up, so it is super slow loading. I have called and emailed HO for over a year. When I contact them, they will send me one from HO in an envelope and I will get it in the next day or two.

I really think they need to change 3rd party mailers or just hire a staff to do it from HO. They definately are not getting their money's worth because too many people are complaining.

Thanks for reminding me that I still have not received mine either. I have had trouble downloading this issue from CC and still haven't been able to so I have no clue what is inside at all this time.

For some strange reason I can get all PDF's but this one this month.

Just got mine today. Saw something somewhere, I think it was in weekly bites, that CN would be late due to confernce so they could get all the conference stuff put in.

I finally received mine today...

none here either

I usually don't receive mine until the middle of the month, so I was pretty happy when it came today... about 4 days earlier than normal!

I just got mine today but HO did realize there was a bit of an issue yesterday when we were on the special recruiting call. I usually get mine much sooner too. Maybe they had printing issues. Be sure to check out my name as a New Director though!!!

I got mine yesterday as well as Sharon.

My personal opinion is that they were backed up with the July SAT. This is the first time they did a July SAT and I think it put them behind with conference and all. We'll see if they do it next year!

Mine just came in the mail yesterday. I do like the paper copies, but you can always read them on CC as soon as they are out!

I just got mine on Saturday.

Mine came yesterday as well. The August issue is always a little late because HO likes to include conference pics in it.

1. What is "No Consultant News, Just Me?"

"No Consultant News, Just Me" is a newsletter created by Pampered Chef for our valued customers. It features recipes, tips, and product information that is not focused on sales or recruiting, but rather on sharing our love for cooking and entertaining.

2. How often is "No Consultant News, Just Me?" released?

Our "No Consultant News, Just Me" newsletter is released once a month, usually towards the end of the month. This gives our subscribers plenty of time to plan and prepare for any upcoming events or holidays.

3. Is there a cost to subscribe to "No Consultant News, Just Me?"

No, there is no cost to subscribe to our newsletter. It is completely free and available to all of our customers who wish to receive it. You can sign up for our newsletter on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in "No Consultant News, Just Me?"

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization of the content in our newsletter. However, we do value your feedback and suggestions for future editions, so please feel free to reach out to us with any ideas or requests.

5. How can I unsubscribe from "No Consultant News, Just Me?"

If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our emails. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies