• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed April Commission Statement - Update as of 9th

In summary, a "No Commission Statement" is a statement that indicates that no commission or fees will be charged for a particular transaction or service. Companies may issue this statement to attract potential customers by highlighting that they will not have to pay any additional fees or charges. However, there may be exceptions where certain fees or charges may still apply, such as government taxes or third-party fees. To verify the legitimacy of a company's "No Commission Statement," you can review their terms and conditions or contact their customer service team. If you have been charged a commission despite a "No Commission Statement," you should reach out to the company's customer service team to address the issue and request a refund if applicable.
Christa
Just wondering why my end of April statement isn't up and today is the 9th!

I didn't get a statement yet either but the $ was in my account yesterday.

I still haven't gotten my statement either, but the money was in the account on Saturday.

I haven't received my commission statement either!

My money was in the bank by 8:00am

April end month commission statements are available on CC, but I guess the emails have not gone out yet

Just got my email!

It's up now!

now cc is down.

Back upCC is back up.

Anyone else have funky commissions? I just got a Conference Club refund that I had already received in November of '05. I was moving and going through a major life change and didn't think I'd be able to go, so I cancelled my Conference Club and rec'd a refund. Well, today, I got it again! Now I have to go through working with Finance to give it back. :( Sometimes I hate being honest!

I got my statement today. Has anyone else not received there KCN yet. I hate that I don't get mine until the middle of the month. I do look at it on line but I like to have the hard copy to look at too.

I was just about to post about this...

This is the first month this year that I didn't have to call and ask for another one...got my KCN today!!!!

I just received mine in the mail today, I wish I got it earlier too. Oh well

What is a "No Commission Statement"?

A "No Commission Statement" is a statement that indicates that no commission or fees will be charged for a particular transaction or service.

Why would a company issue a "No Commission Statement"?

A company may issue a "No Commission Statement" to attract potential customers by highlighting that they will not have to pay any additional fees or charges for their services.

Are there any exceptions to a "No Commission Statement"?

Yes, there may be exceptions where certain fees or charges may still apply, such as government taxes or third-party fees.

How can I verify that a company's "No Commission Statement" is legitimate?

You can verify a company's "No Commission Statement" by reviewing their terms and conditions or contacting their customer service team to confirm the details.

What should I do if I have been charged a commission despite a "No Commission Statement"?

If you have been charged a commission despite a "No Commission Statement," you should reach out to the company's customer service team to address the issue and request a refund if applicable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • pampchefrhondab