• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Clue Where to Put This...stoneware Mold Holder/Hanger

In summary, the stoneware mold holder/hanger is a convenient and space-saving tool designed to hold and display Pampered Chef stoneware molds. It comes with mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation, and can hold a variety of stoneware molds including standard round and rectangular ones. However, it is not meant to be used in the oven and should only be used for storage and display purposes. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives.
spoiledchef
Is there any way a customer or a consultant can get one of these? Evidently we used to sell them??? Can anyone direct me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Post it in trading post. Someone is sure to have one. And they were just discontinued last season.

She said it's not that important. I had just forgotten that it was discontinued. I knew I had remembered seeing it at some point since last June. :)

What is the purpose of the stoneware mold holder/hanger?

The stoneware mold holder/hanger is designed to securely hold and display your Pampered Chef stoneware molds, making them easily accessible and saving valuable cabinet space.

How do I attach the stoneware mold holder/hanger to my wall?

The stoneware mold holder/hanger comes with mounting hardware and instructions for installation. You will need a drill and screwdriver to attach it to your wall.

What types of stoneware molds can be hung on the holder/hanger?

The stoneware mold holder/hanger is designed to hold most Pampered Chef stoneware molds, including standard round and rectangular molds, as well as specialty molds like the fluted pan and mini fluted pan.

Can the stoneware mold holder/hanger be used in the oven?

No, the stoneware mold holder/hanger is not meant to be used in the oven. It is designed for storing and displaying your stoneware molds when not in use.

How do I clean the stoneware mold holder/hanger?

The stoneware mold holder/hanger can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives, as they may damage the finish of the holder/hanger.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingmagic
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • ivykeep