• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Dinner Ideas for a Low-Carb, No-Sugar Party

The chicken fajitas are a great option that are carb free. The other recipes you listed are also carb free, but they do contain some ingredients that may not be to everyone's taste. The frittata is a great option because it can be made with a variety of ingredients and it can be made in a variety of ways, so everyone can enjoy it. Lastly, the Mexican ranch dressing is a great way to change up your regular ranch dressing.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I booked a March show and the host says she doesn't eat carbs or processed sugar (for health reasons). Any ideas for recipes I can do, that other guests will still enjoy? All of my recipes are DEFINITELY not in that category, lol!

You can do a Chicken Your Way show. Just cook up chicken breasts in the grill pan and even just stick to one seasoning flavor. Then make a nice salad to go with it. Have her pick the dressing.You can do a 30 min chicken in the DCB.Stir fry veggies w/ chicken in the 12 in. skillet, just skip the rice. Chicken Fajitas in the DCB. You can use Romaine lettuce leaves as a wrap instead of tortillas. You can still offer tortillas to the guests, if she wants. There are low-carb versions of tortillas, too, (but they still are carbs, so she might still avoid them).

Mexican Cheese Crisps are what I do when someone wants a low-carb option.

How about a frittata? I think the green chile one is low in carbs - leave out the crushed tortilla chips. Shows how the cookware can go into the oven :)

Chicken fajita (Salad) made in the Deep Covered Baker
2 chicken breasts…flattened out (1- pound)
2 T Pampered Chef chipotle rub
1 onion
1 red pepper
1 green pepper.
1 can black beans drained
To make fajita, flatten out the chicken. With the mandoline slice up the onion, and red and green peppers….put the veggies in the bottom of the baker, sprinkle with 1 T of rub, top with the chicken – sprinkle with 1 T chipotle rub. Put the lid on and place in the microwave for 12-14 minutes on high. If you don’t have a rotating microwave, turn at the 7 minute mark.
Leave the lid on for 5 minutes to allow the chicken mixture to cool and finish cooking. Then we chop the mixture using the salad choppers. Add beans
Salad: Have a big bowl of chopped lettuce. (Romaine, etc use your favorite)
Need: shredded Colby or cheddar cheese 1-2 cups
Tortilla strips. (these strips are for topping salads….if you cannot find – just coarsely break tortillas. They should be in the chip aisle at the grocery store.
Optional: Salsa and Sour cream
Mexican Ranch dressing. Take Ranch dressing and add 1 T. of Pampered Chef southwest seasoning. This is an easy way to turn your normal ranch into something special!

To assemble. Lift lid off of deep covered baker- and chop with salad choppers…..drain off the liquid and sprinkle chicken mixture on top of the salad greens. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and top with tortilla strips. Next to the salad put out the salsa and sour cream.
Make the “Mexican” ranch dressing and have on the side.
To serve- put a nice helping on your plate, add optional salsa and sour cream….add salad dressing! Enjoy
If you prefer “normal” fajitas….just have flour tortillas’- leave the chicken mixture in the “juice”. Have chopped lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream on the side

I posted the above fajita salad-

my guests RAVE about it-

no carbs- so then I would leave out the beans- serve the tortilla chips on the side ans well as cheese and dressing- EVERYONE loves it

These are great options! Thanks for the help! The only one I'm not familiar with are the Mexican Cheese Crisps...what are they? Are they in one of the cookbooks?

1PamperedMommy said:
These are great options! Thanks for the help! The only one I'm not familiar with are the Mexican Cheese Crisps...what are they? Are they in one of the cookbooks?
They are from a SB a year or so ago, and they are also part of the Mexican In Minutes Theme Shows.

Super Yummy, and a really great demo!

I eat no or limited carbs and my favorite recipe is the chicken fajitas! Everything in them is carb free, even the sour cream and cheese, with the exception of the fajita wrappers and you can buy those low carb or just chop up some lettuce and turn it into a fajita salad.

Everyone can enjoy.

What are some healthy dinner ideas for a low-carb, no-sugar party?

Some healthy dinner ideas for a low-carb, no-sugar party could include grilled chicken or fish with roasted vegetables, zucchini noodles with a homemade marinara sauce, or a salad with protein such as grilled shrimp or tofu.

Can you provide some low-carb, no-sugar dessert options for a party?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious low-carb, no-sugar dessert options such as berry parfaits with whipped cream, sugar-free cheesecake, or dark chocolate covered strawberries.

What ingredients should I avoid when planning a low-carb, no-sugar party menu?

When planning a low-carb, no-sugar party menu, it is best to avoid ingredients such as sugar, flour, and starchy vegetables like potatoes. Instead, opt for natural sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit, and use almond or coconut flour for baking.

Can you recommend some beverages that would be suitable for a low-carb, no-sugar party?

Some suitable beverages for a low-carb, no-sugar party could include unsweetened iced tea, sparkling water with fresh fruit, or a sugar-free cocktail made with vodka, soda water, and a splash of fruit juice.

Do you have any tips for making a low-carb, no-sugar party enjoyable for guests with dietary restrictions?

To make sure your low-carb, no-sugar party is enjoyable for all guests, be sure to have a variety of options available such as vegetarian dishes, gluten-free options, and dairy-free alternatives. You can also label each dish with the ingredients to help guests with dietary restrictions make informed choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jen123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Juddel
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chrisgodleski