• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After a Great Show, No Bookings: What Now?

In summary, Had a great show yesterday ($650 comm. sales) but no bookings- not even possible bookings! People just said no.... What do you do about that? Now I don't have any other shows for March!!!! :(
TheFreddiesCook
Had a great show yesterday ($650 comm. sales) ...but no bookings- not even possible bookings! People just said no.... What do you do about that? Now I don't have any other shows for March!!!! :(

When they tell you no, are you asking, "no, not right now? or no, not ever?"
Most shows i end up with 2-3 bookings from explaining that the host will benefit from their party too as long as its held within 6 months. i do tend to have alot of far out bookings instead of booking in close but then my guests dont feel pressured that they have to have a show so soon after attending one.

Yes, make sure u do ask everyone and not just go by the prize slips. Not sure if u ask them in person or not. I do the booking slide @ my shows and its great to share all the benefits. Plus makessure on that u do talk about the host getting credit as long as it is booked within 6 months. I actually had one yesterday book for August 14th! Not that I have any clue what will be going on @ that time. That's why I book in pencil! For March shows to get now all I can say is get on the phone! Refer to your list of 100. Pamper a business, Talk to family and friends. Good Luck. You can do it!

You know what helps me at my shows? I'll be really honest, I am not a *huge* fan of the booking slide. For me it just feels like I am talking "at" people, rather than to them, and my shows are not a talk "at" people type of environment. Actually the only time I get the booking slide out is when we are doing the ticket activity and someone asks what they get if they book a show.
So anyway, I will always talk about the most expensive piece that's on special for hosts. And then I will ask my guests who can find that piece in the catalog. I give an old Season's Best or a recipe card to whomever finds it first, and I ask her to tell the price. Then I say, hmmm.. while that may not fit in everyone's budget, you know what is really cool? Susie, our host, CAN choose that tonight for ( fill in the blank.) Isn't that so much better than( the original price.)
Throughout my shows I talk about the benefits of hosting. When a past host is present, I will say, "Gosh Martha, how much free product value did you earn again?" And then I will say oh! That's right! The majority of my hosts get around $115 in FREE products... that means no tax, no shipping, just straight product value. That ROCKS!
I also ask when at checkout. When would you like to schedule your show? I book all of my shows at my shows. I do between 8-10 a month. In February I had 14 shows. hope this helps. Don't lose heart!! Remember that deck of cards- the more people you ask, the closer you are to a yes!

What are you doing to create desire for your services? Are the guests having fun? If you do not create desire for more or they did not have fun then it is hard to schedule shows. You must do BOTH to get bookings. Fun is the biggest commodity going today. Our customers will not tolerate being bored so if you think you did create desire for the products look at the fun factor. A couple of things to get you thinking:

• not more than 40 minutes consultant talk time

• starting on time?

• any games played are actually fun...

• do you have fun?

• are you saying "this is my favorite product" more than once?
;)Here is a good article on creating desire in http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/create-desire-at-home-party-plan-business.htm

1. How can I turn a successful show into future bookings?

One way to turn a successful show into future bookings is to offer a hostess incentive for booking another show. You can also provide contact information for the hostess to share with her guests who may be interested in hosting their own show.

2. What can I do to follow up with guests who attended the show but didn't book?

Following up with guests who attended the show but didn't book is crucial. You can send a personalized thank-you email or message, offering to answer any questions they may have about the products or hosting a show. You can also provide a special offer or discount for first-time hosts.

3. How can I encourage guests to book at the show?

There are a few ways to encourage guests to book at the show. You can offer a limited-time booking discount or bonus gift, provide a demonstration of a new product that guests can only see at a show, or create a sense of urgency by mentioning the availability of certain products or booking dates.

4. What are the best ways to promote future shows?

One of the best ways to promote future shows is to create a Facebook event and invite guests to attend. You can also send out personalized invitations or flyers to previous customers or hostesses, or offer a referral discount for guests who bring a friend to the next show.

5. How can I improve my presentation to increase bookings?

To improve your presentation and increase bookings, make sure you are knowledgeable about the products and can effectively explain their features and benefits. You can also incorporate interactive elements, such as games or giveaways, to keep guests engaged. Additionally, focus on building relationships with guests and understanding their needs and interests to tailor your presentation to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • CAPCnewbie