• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe

In summary, the No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe requires 24 graham crackers, 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 (8-ounce) container of Cool Whip, 3 cups of sliced fresh strawberries, and 1 (3.4-ounce) package of instant vanilla pudding mix. You do not need any special equipment to make this recipe, just a 9x13 inch baking dish and a mixing bowl. Frozen strawberries can be used instead of fresh, but they need to be thawed before adding them to the cake. The prep time for this recipe is only 15 minutes, but it requires at least 2 hours of refrigeration time. It can
DebPC
Staff member
no bake.jpg

No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
Ingredients
3 lbs. fresh strawberries, sliced
2 (8 oz.) tubs whipped topping (regular or light)
1 (14.4 oz.) box graham crackers
1/4 cup milk chocolate chip morsels

Directions
1. Spread a small amount of whipped topping on the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Place 5 graham cracker sheets down the middle and break 2 more sheets into crackers to fit down the sides. Lightly cover the top of the graham crackers with more whipped topping and then a layer of sliced strawberries. Repeat three times, until you have four layers of graham crackers (you may be a few crackers short on the top layer, but that's ok). You'll end with a layer of strawberries on top.

2. Place milk chocolate chip morsels in a plastic bag. Microwave in 10 second intervals until melted. Snip the end of the plastic bag and drizzle chocolate over top of cake.

3. Refrigerate covered for at least four hours, or until the crackers have softened completely. Cake will last well for two days. It will still be good on the third day, but the strawberries will start to get juicy and leak into the whipped topping.

4. To serve, slice into squares with a serrated knife. Enjoy your delicious and easy no bake strawberry icebox cake!

Wow, this sounds like a delicious and easy recipe! I love that it's a no-bake dessert, perfect for hot summer days. The combination of fresh strawberries, whipped topping, and graham crackers sounds like the perfect balance of sweet and refreshing. And the added touch of melted chocolate on top is a great idea. I can't wait to try this out! Thanks for sharing.

What ingredients do I need for the No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include: 24 graham crackers, 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 (8-ounce) container of Cool Whip, 3 cups of sliced fresh strawberries, and 1 (3.4-ounce) package of instant vanilla pudding mix.

Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special equipment. All you need is a 9x13 inch baking dish and a mixing bowl.

Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the cake.

How long does it take to make this cake?

This recipe requires at least 2 hours of refrigeration time, but the actual prep time is only about 15 minutes.

Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake a day in advance. Just keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Intrepid_Chef