• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy no bake recipes for a hot and humid party in Mississippi?

In summary, a no bake recipe is a type of recipe that does not involve using an oven or stovetop. It is often used for convenience, as a time-saver, or to avoid heating up the kitchen. These recipes can be used to make a variety of dishes, including desserts, snacks, appetizers, and main dishes. They are usually easy to make and do not require any special equipment.
AshleyAllison
I have a host who has no air and we live in south Mississippi. It is hot & humid & we need some no bake recipes for her party. She wants to do the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups but it's at 6:30 on Friday afternoon and we want to have something else as well for those guests that come straight from work and need something to eat.

She doesn't really care what it is but I want to give her a few options. She doesn't want to turn the stove or oven on but we can use her microwave.

Please HELP!!!

Dips & salsas come to mind.

Personally I wouldn't do two recipes unless you do another one that's pretty simple. I like the Garden Veggie dip in the MFP (in the MFP recipe cards). That's a good one to pair with a quick dessert. Or do fajitas in the baker (shows how to use it in the microwave on hot days) and salsa in the MFP.

Pre-bake the crust at your house then at her house make Cool Veggie Pizza or Southwestern Snack Squares. They're both yummy & "cool" no bake ideas.

How about the Cold Stone show? THat's no cook and is fun to do!

Telynn said:
How about the Cold Stone show? THat's no cook and is fun to do!

And with no AC, guests may appreciate that one!!

I like these ideas! Thanks guys!

Dear party host,

I completely understand your struggle with the hot and humid weather in Mississippi. As a pampered chef consultant, I have some great no bake recipes that will be perfect for your party. One option is our No Bake Peanut Butter Pie, which can be made in advance and chilled in the refrigerator until your guests arrive. Another delicious option is our No Bake Cheesecake Bites, which can be made in a mini muffin pan and topped with your choice of fruit. And for a refreshing treat, you can try our No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie, which is perfect for a hot summer day.

All of these recipes can be made without turning on the stove or oven, and can be easily prepared in your microwave. I hope these options will give you some delicious choices for your party. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any questions. Happy hosting!

What is a no bake recipe?

A no bake recipe is a type of recipe that does not require the use of an oven or stovetop to prepare. These recipes typically involve combining ingredients and chilling them in the refrigerator instead of baking or cooking them.

Why would someone need a no bake recipe ASAP?

There are several reasons why someone may need a no bake recipe ASAP. It could be because they don't have access to an oven or stove, they're short on time, or they want to avoid heating up their kitchen during hot weather.

What types of dishes can be made with no bake recipes?

No bake recipes can be used to make a variety of dishes, including desserts, snacks, appetizers, and even main dishes. Some common examples include no bake cheesecakes, energy bites, and refrigerator cakes.

Are no bake recipes easy to make?

Yes, no bake recipes are usually very easy to make. They typically involve simple ingredients and minimal preparation and cooking time. They're a great option for beginner cooks or anyone looking for a quick and easy dish.

Do I need any special equipment to make a no bake recipe?

No, most no bake recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment like mixing bowls, spoons, and measuring cups. Some recipes may require a food processor or blender, but these are not necessary for all no bake recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies